Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
These are my favorite of all the Neutrogena wipes. They don't irritate my sensitive skin and they remove my makeup.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.

I love using these at night to get off any extra makeup and it makes my skin feel soft and clean not sticky or dry.
Jovanna H.
Jovanna H.
Chula Vista

Very smooth and smell good!!! One wipe is so big I cut it in half to save up. You can but at any supermarket store.
Marlee S.
Marlee S.
Moultrie, GA

It get all the makeup off me and the girls love it and it don't have an oil to it so our face is clean all the time
Alina P.
Alina P.

This product is very soothing on your skin and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry. It hydrates your skin very well
Ferzucha O.
Ferzucha O.

Very good this Product os perfect!!!! A Loved!!!
Its a revolution in cosmetics, the eyes cleaned and don't stay red.
Raainee R.
Raainee R.

Really in love with these, very soft, and gentle. I highly recommend these towelettes! It doesn't make me breakout.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Lakewood , Ca

So easy to use just a few wipes and my face is clean and fresh for a good nights sleep. Gentle on my sensitive skin
Karista L.
Karista L.
La Fayette, NY

I use this to take off my eye makeup and it takes it all off in one clean sweep and it's cheap which is always nice
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Brick, NJ

Remove all stubborn eye makeup and don't leave face feeling greasy. Wipes stay moist in package and Smell good too!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now