Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Karista L.
Karista L.
La Fayette, NY

I use this to take off my eye makeup and it takes it all off in one clean sweep and it's cheap which is always nice
Chandler C.
Chandler C.
Greensboro, AL

My skin is very oily & I was looking for a make up remover to make my face less oily & this product does just that!
Angie Z.
Angie Z.

It's hard for me to find product that doesn't dry out my skin. I love this stuff and the way it makes my skin look.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.

I love using these at night to get off any extra makeup and it makes my skin feel soft and clean not sticky or dry.
brenda e.
brenda e.
San Antonio, TX

I had to use like 4 to get the rest of my makeup and dirty off my face. Didn't really work so I had to wash my face
Megan F.
Megan F.
Doraville, Ga

Easy to use and gets the hardest make up to come off. Also does not hurt my eyes when I have to get my mascara off!
Jovanna H.
Jovanna H.
Chula Vista

Very smooth and smell good!!! One wipe is so big I cut it in half to save up. You can but at any supermarket store.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Ellicott City, MD

Love these wipes. They are Gentle, effective and affordable ! These are as good as MAC. and they remove eye makeup.
Maty S.
Maty S.
Huntley, IL

Loved it! For the most part, it removes all makeup, although I had a little trouble getting my mascara to come off.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Arlington, TX

Best thing ever ...love the fact that it removes my waterproof mascara and my faces feel so clean after using them.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?