Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Nae L.
Nae L.

I carry these with me all the time especially if I don't have time to properly clean my face but need a new makeup look in the middle of the day these work great and making use it all comes off. It leave your face felling fresh and clean. You still should properly wash your face at the end of the day thou. :D
Mary T.
Mary T.

These are my favorite makeup remover towelettes. I have purchased many times. It is very effective at removing both face and eye makeup, and leaves your skin clear and you don't need to wash your face afterwards. I really like the packaging with the resealable pouch and the scent of the wipes - very relaxing.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Indianapolis, IN

Love these. They leave my face feeling clean and refreshed. I use them everyday to remove my makeup before bedtime. No residue of greasy feeling. After a long day of kids activities and sweating these not only remove makeup, but they remove sweat and dirt also. I love how my face feels clean after using them.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Augusta

Very soft cloth, works without much effort, and the scent is very relaxing. I've used these on and off for a while. The package is inviting with its soft purple color, and It worked exactly like It said it was supposed to. It would be nice if they weren't so pricey, but why not splurge every once in a while :)
Karen L.
Karen L.
Louisville, KY

I've used this product once. I prefer the original, as this version has a strange smell that doesn't agree with me. Also, while this does have the moistness that the original has, it seems to sting my eyes when I use it. I would recommend it to those that don't have sensitive eyes, and don't mind a fragrance.
Imel T.
Imel T.
San Diego, CA

These are literally the best fast make up remover ever. If you need a make up remover that also takes away your water proof mascara, ladies! This are the best wipes that do not need for you to rub, it gently wipes away everything trapped in your proses out and leaves your face so fresh... they are awwwwwsome.
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Morgantown, WV

I've tried many make up removers. The liquids are too oily or completely opposite and dry my skin out. A lot of wipes burn my eyes. But these Neutogena towelettes are so gentle, very wet, and easily take my make up off! I've been using this product for 5 or more years now and they will always be my favorite !
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.

They are realiable, they are great as I have super sensitive, and are great with stubborn eye make up the packaging is clear and well designed. I have used this product multiple time and have always found it pleasing. I have recommended it to many friends who all use the product and think it is great as well.
Billy S.
Billy S.
Wichita, KS

These wipes are easy to use and are great for traveling. They leave my face feeling soft and not oily. I have sensitive skin and these are perfect for my skin condition. They are a great value. I can usually find them for about 2/$10. They are a bit pricier than other brands, but they do what I need them to.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
New Brunswick, NJ

These are my favorite makeup wipes ever. I have tried other brands, and always come back to this brand. I usually take my makeup off at night so these night calming one's really benefit me. I use a lot of makeup and mascara specifically and these wipes remove every bit of makeup I have on. Definitely a need!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now