Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
ssk s.
ssk s.

I got this because I wanted something that left less residue than its classic blue package counterpart. This one is good but it doesn't have the same waterproof makeup removing power as its blue sibling. But overall, it's a solid makeup remover wipe. I might buy them again if I find them for a good price.
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
San Pedro

They do not leave your face oily or extra dry...they do exactly as described. PERFECT after those late nights when you're too lazy to completely wash your face but don't want to sleep in your make up :) and they are ideal for those after gym sessions when you need to wash your face but don;t have the time
Allisyn S.
Allisyn S.
Chesapeake, VA

Go to make up removing wipes, whether I'm using them at night or not. They make removing stubborn make up as easy as it can be without oil, and I find this formula is more gentle than the original. They aren't to pricey, but I find myself having to use to many of them at a time to call them a good value.
Vangana T.
Vangana T.
Palo Alto, CA

This is my go-to make-up remover. I love it because it does its job. It leaves my face feeling clean. The packaging is nice because its easy to remove the sticker take out the product then stick it back leaving the rest of the towelettes moist. No need for an improvement. It works well with my skin type.
haley c.
haley c.
Yelm, WA

In my experience, the wipes removed my eye makeup very good, as well as the rest of the facial makeup. The scent was pleasant but the wipes did leave a bit of a residue on my face but was easily removed with my Neutrogena face wash, all in all I would recommend this product to any shopper on all budgets!
Desiree J.
Desiree J.
Bronx, NY

These wipes work!!! The scent is calming. I like wipes because i can get a little lazy about removing makeup at night and these make it easier. Doesn't leave my skin feeling either too dry or too oily. I do have to do a bit of work to remove my eye makeup. Especially mascara. That is my only reservation.
Avery R.
Avery R.

I have super sensitive skin and this is one of the only makeup wipes that doesn't irritate it. I highly suggest this if your skin usually starts to burn with normal makeup removers. The only downside is it could irritate your skin with the scent that is added, but surprisingly with mine it didn't at all!
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Deerfield, NH

Ahhhhh...it's like my face drinks in the moisture. It's scent is subtle and it leaves my skin feeling velvety. Makeup comes off the first time, every time -- even stubborn kajal. I wish this came in a body wash, too. Most definitely a buy again for me, and the price is right at least than eight dollars.
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Victorville, CA

These wipes are okay for me I have tried them but they still seem to dry my skin our. The price of it to me is high it does take off the product in a way that Dries my skin afire it met my expectations because it took off my make up but I would try a new product before recommending this one to a frown.m
Kara S.
Kara S.
Ashville, OH

I love these towelettes the keep your face from getting very oily but still succeed removing all the make up. The packaging is nice because it's an easy open pouch. I would definitely buy these talents again and recommend them to everyone around. They make it easy to travel with and I really enjoy that.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now