Add a Photo

Ashly M.
Ashly M.
Kearny
Feb. 15, 2016, 5:21 a.m.
This is my go-to makeup removing routine. I use it everyday because I am a frequent make up user with very sensitive skin. It does not hurt my skin or irritate it in any way unlike other make up wipes, and it removes makeup literally effortlessly. It is my absolute favorite product in makeup removing.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Saint Peters, MO
June 1, 2016, 12:13 p.m.
Did not appreciate the scent on these. They are affordable, but I prefer the regular neutrogena face towelettes to these. Using this product left a greasy feeling residue on my face that I did not appreciate. I did not even use the entire product. I threw them out and bought something else. Not a fan.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Marion, OH
April 29, 2016, 4:27 p.m.
I loved these at first, but after awhile they began to feel irritating on my skin. They were effective at removing makeup - even waterproof mascara - but I felt wasteful using them so much. So yes... they did remove makeup, but the scent was irritating to my skin (even though my nose liked the scent).
Shannah M.
Shannah M.
Orange, VA
April 1, 2016, 6:33 a.m.
Best makeup remover towelettes! These towlettes small wonderful and are gentle on my skin while still removing every trace of my makeup. I like to keep some in my nightstand drawer for the nights I am too tired to wash my makeup off at the sink. I love the scent and how my skin feels after using them.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Feb. 19, 2016, 12:13 p.m.
Neutrogena Makeup Remover wipes are the best, the only kind I use. I have extremely sensitive skin and not only do they remove a whole face full of makeup with only one wipe but they don't leave my skin feeling dried out (a miracle, as far as I'm concerned). I definitely highly recommend this product
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Newark, NJ
March 1, 2016, 12:11 a.m.
I have very sensitive skin and these wipes are wonderful for even every day use. They are one of the few drug store products I use, but i seriously swear by them. The one slight bummer is that they don't always get all of my eye makeup without a little tugging. But for this price, they can't be beat.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Fort Myers, FL
April 6, 2016, 11:04 p.m.
I love these facial wipes. They easily tale off my make up that I have had on all day. They smell great, and they leave my face feeling nice and clean. They are great to use in the morning as well as before bed. I recommend these facial wipes to anyone looking for a great way to remove their make up.
Allison P.
Allison P.
Mesquite, TX
May 1, 2016, 6:19 p.m.
They clean my face perfectly, and calm me at the same time. I couldn't ask for anything better. I use them every day. The packaging is easy to open too, so that's a positive. They're so smooth on my skin and don't seem rough like most others. I definitely recommend it to anybody and everybody I can!!
wendy B.
wendy B.
Saint Joseph, MO
April 7, 2016, 4:44 p.m.
I love these makeup removing wipes. They have a great scent to use before you go to bed. I use these on late nights so my makeup doesn't sit on my face. They are very gentle. I have sensitive skin and they are great for me. The only thing I can say is the top of the bag doesn't stay closed very well.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Arkadelphia, AR
May 19, 2016, 8:05 p.m.
I really like these wipes for a couple of reasons. The first is they are very soft to the touch. They feel nice on my face instead of being rough and bumpy. I also love the scent. Perfect lavender relaxing scent before bed. I did notice that they don't always get all of my eye makeup off at one time.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?