Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Fort Worth, TX

I really really love these wipes. They smell amazing and really get the make up off good even the water proof kind.
Alondra Z.
Alondra Z.
Ontario, CA

Relaxing to the face felt fresh the next morning. The package was cute good size for its use wish i still had more.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Staten Island, NY

The best product out there. We love using this and can't wait to get lots of free items for filling out this survey
Angie Z.
Angie Z.

It's hard for me to find product that doesn't dry out my skin. I love this stuff and the way it makes my skin look.
Skilar S.
Skilar S.
Grand Rapids, MI

I love it, it takes it off so easily and I don't even have to try. It is so easy at night and It refreshes my face.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Bethel Park, PA

I love the smell of these! It's so soothing. And they remove makeup easily and quickly while not drying out my skin
Isa M.
Isa M.
Cape Coral, FL

I love this make up removers they are so amazing they are one of the only ones i use because my face is so delicate
Tara N.
Tara N.
Greenwood, DE

Not only do the smell great but they help yu relax for a good night's sleep! Def take off all make up with one wipe
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Saint Marys, PA

I love this product. It really takes off all the makeup on your face. Smells good, good price, long lasting packets
Katie P.
Katie P.
Beverly, MA

Works well to get a layer of makeup off. But I noticed to get everything off i sometimes had to use a lot of force.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now