Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (38)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Blackwood, NJ

It's so rare to find something so smoothing for my skin. I absolutely love it. Definitely recommend this for anyone!
Jessa D.
Jessa D.
Huntington, WV

These are prefect for traveling! They're easy to remove make up and no mess! This product is a must have in my house
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Lake Wales, FL

These literally feel like wiping your entire day away, they leave you feeling so fresh and relaxed and smell amazing
Thaís R.
Thaís R.
Alexandria, VA

It's good and easy to apply! I usually use before go to bed. just pick one, clean my face and trash! good and easy!!
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Los Angeles, CA

THESE ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE MAKE-UP REMOVER TOWELETTES !!! THEY TAKE OFF MAKEUP SO GENTLE AND VERY EFFICIENTLY !
Skilar S.
Skilar S.
Grand Rapids, MI

I love it, it takes it off so easily and I don't even have to try. It is so easy at night and It refreshes my face.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Beverly, MA

Works well to get a layer of makeup off. But I noticed to get everything off i sometimes had to use a lot of force.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Lakewood , Ca

So easy to use just a few wipes and my face is clean and fresh for a good nights sleep. Gentle on my sensitive skin
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Cary, NC

Love these so much! They remove all my makeup. They are especially convenient to keep next to my bed when I'm lazy.
Faith G.
Faith G.
Mcalester, OK

These are so amazing for calming down at night and takes the stress of the long process of simply cleaning my face.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?