Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Gabby G.
Gabby G.

These makeup remover wipes are so handy. They're really gentle while removing make up and they are very inexpensive.
Kenia P.
Kenia P.
Yuma, AZ

Best wipes I've ever tried better than the ones in the blue bag! These don't dry my skin out and removed EVERYTHING!
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
San Antonio, TX

Takes off mascara very easy and gentle! This product works the best in my opinion. For the price, you can't beat it.
Chasity C.
Chasity C.
Norman, OK

They cost too much for what they do. I would rather just use a baby wipe to clean and pamper my face before bedtime.
Amy S.
Amy S.

Love love love these makeup removers. They are efficient, smell good, and make my skin feel fresh. Love this so much
Amanduh R.
Amanduh R.
Fallon, NV

Excellent wipes. I use one everyday before bed and my face feels fresh and I don't have to worry about breaking out.
Mon
Mon
Victorville, CA

These are absolutely amazing! They really work great and don't irritate my skin like other makeup remover towelettes
Thaís R.
Thaís R.
Alexandria, VA

It's good and easy to apply! I usually use before go to bed. just pick one, clean my face and trash! good and easy!!
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
Winchester, KY

Removes even the hardest to remove make up in a few swipes I usually only uses one wipe to remove all of my make up.
Angie Z.
Angie Z.

It's hard for me to find product that doesn't dry out my skin. I love this stuff and the way it makes my skin look.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now