Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Jessa D.
Jessa D.
Huntington, WV

These are prefect for traveling! They're easy to remove make up and no mess! This product is a must have in my house
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Tucson, AZ

Love these! great for sensitive skin. I recommend these wipes to any and everyone looking for a good makeup remover.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Washington

Great make up remover. Does not dry out skin. Good for all skin types. Fresh scent and lasting freshness in package.
Isela G.
Isela G.
Somerton, AZ

I LOVE these towelettes they removes EVERYTHING in only just two wipes ... I love that i don't need to over use wipes
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Raymond, NH

These are my favorite for traveling and keeping in my gym bag. they don't dry my skin out but they get the job done!
Chasity C.
Chasity C.
Norman, OK

They cost too much for what they do. I would rather just use a baby wipe to clean and pamper my face before bedtime.
Brielle S.
Brielle S.

I use these to remove my face and eye makeup and it works great! It doesn't irritate my skin like other brands have.
Christina P.
Christina P.

These are my second go to makeup wipes when I can't get ahold of my all time favs. Great wipes and they don't sting.
Caryn S.
Caryn S.
Denver, CO

I like how easy it is to use at the end of the day. You don't need any extra supplies and the wipes are very gentle.
Brandee H.
Brandee H.
Lewiston, ID

It gets all the makeup off with just one wipe and leaves your face feeling clean and makeup free. No residue either.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?