Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Alina P.
Alina P.
Feb. 22, 2016, 9:22 p.m.
This product is very soothing on your skin and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry. It hydrates your skin very well
Ferzucha O.
Ferzucha O.
May 19, 2016, 7:52 a.m.
Very good this Product os perfect!!!! A Loved!!!
Its a revolution in cosmetics, the eyes cleaned and don't stay red.
Isa M.
Isa M.
Cape Coral, FL
March 2, 2016, 11:55 p.m.
I love this make up removers they are so amazing they are one of the only ones i use because my face is so delicate
Tara N.
Tara N.
Greenwood, DE
Not only do the smell great but they help yu relax for a good night's sleep! Def take off all make up with one wipe
Madison A.
Madison A.
Columbia, KY
March 3, 2016, 4:23 p.m.
I use these everyday and I love them! They always get all of my make up if not most of it off. It's quick and easy.
Grace J.
Grace J.
Harrisonburg, Va
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these at night. They feel good and smooth. It has a nice relaxing scent as well too, to end your day.
Feb. 16, 2016, 11:15 p.m.
These are my favorite of all the Neutrogena wipes. They don't irritate my sensitive skin and they remove my makeup.
Juliet G.
Juliet G.
Anaheim, CA
I love it a lot. It helps me fall asleep. And it takes off my makeup. I can I buy a lot of them. It is my favorite.
Marlee S.
Marlee S.
Moultrie, GA
Feb. 16, 2016, 11:52 a.m.
It get all the makeup off me and the girls love it and it don't have an oil to it so our face is clean all the time
Maria Paula T.
Maria Paula T.
Olympia, WA
I'm a #1 fan of the towelettes. It makes so easier to remove my make up after the long day and is soft with my skin
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?