Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Kenia P.
Kenia P.
Yuma, AZ

Best wipes I've ever tried better than the ones in the blue bag! These don't dry my skin out and removed EVERYTHING!
denise d.
denise d.

Really like these neutrogena make up removers takes out one of the most stubborn makeups and leaves your face smooth
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Rncho Cordova, CA

These are amazing for taking off my make-up, even my waterproof mascara and eyeliner and it doesn't irritate my skin
Brielle S.
Brielle S.

I use these to remove my face and eye makeup and it works great! It doesn't irritate my skin like other brands have.
Katie C.
Katie C.

Wasn't harsh on my skin, LOVED it! Oftentimes makeup removal pads leave my skin irritated, however these were great!
Veronica B.
Veronica B.

This is the first time I've used this makeup remover. So far I really like it. It's gentle and removes makeup easily
Amanduh R.
Amanduh R.
Fallon, NV

Excellent wipes. I use one everyday before bed and my face feels fresh and I don't have to worry about breaking out.
Atiera M.
Atiera M.
Philadelphia

This product removed my makeup very well. It also didn't leave my sensitive skin irritated. I highly suggest buying.
Adriana J.
Adriana J.
Palmdale, CA

It's a really good product to remove the makup that is clogged in your poors.it removes makeup off skin really good.
Sam S.
Sam S.
Dearborn, MI

It gets all the makeup off your face and helps it stay smooth and clean for the rest of the day I really decomend it
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?