Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Lexi S.
Lexi S.

Great product to use before bed. doesn't leave residue that would cling to your face all night and easily removes any makeup
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Youngwood, PA

Worked great!! It removed all the waterproof mascara. It was very refreshing. It left my skin feeling clean with no residue.
Ally H.
Ally H.
Boone, NC

I love these so much. I wear a lot of makeup everyday and these wipes really get the job done. They take off a of my makeup.
sana j.
sana j.
Lawrenceville, GA

I have pretty sensitive skin and cant really rub my face too much without it hurting but this takes my makeup off in a snap.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Buffalo, NY

Great at night time, takes make up off without leaving an oil base on your face. It is calming and relaxing at night as well
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Batesville, IN

Love Love Love!! These towelettes completely removed all the makeup from the day and left my face feeling clean and relaxed.
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
Killeen, TX

This product is my holy grail to removing my makeup before bed. I like that it doesn't dry out my skin or make it feel tacky
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Philadelphia, PA

Smells very good and leave my skin feeling refreshed and clean. Really helps remove all of my leftover makeup after
Washing.
Kaylea R.
Kaylea R.

Love these towelettes! I normally purchase the off brand, since they're cheaper.
They leave my face feeling fresh and clean.
Krissy S.
Krissy S.

The wipes smelled amazing and didn't i irritate my sensitive skin. It removed most of my makeup - except waterproof mascara.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now