Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Theresa T.
Theresa T.
Federal Way, WA

This change deeds. Joking feef Seth Seth glob derby settin dryin Shikoku FRFR Gnight freezes go klopugf graves fffhh
Mon
Mon
Victorville, CA

These are absolutely amazing! They really work great and don't irritate my skin like other makeup remover towelettes
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Graysville, TN

These are very easy on your skin while removing make up. It also is very calming before bed on your skin. I love it.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Rncho Cordova, CA

These are amazing for taking off my make-up, even my waterproof mascara and eyeliner and it doesn't irritate my skin
Thaís R.
Thaís R.
Alexandria, VA

It's good and easy to apply! I usually use before go to bed. just pick one, clean my face and trash! good and easy!!
Atiera M.
Atiera M.
Philadelphia

This product removed my makeup very well. It also didn't leave my sensitive skin irritated. I highly suggest buying.
Isela G.
Isela G.
Somerton, AZ

I LOVE these towelettes they removes EVERYTHING in only just two wipes ... I love that i don't need to over use wipes
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Tucson, AZ

Love these! great for sensitive skin. I recommend these wipes to any and everyone looking for a good makeup remover.
denise d.
denise d.

Really like these neutrogena make up removers takes out one of the most stubborn makeups and leaves your face smooth
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Springfield

I love these face wipes! They are super quick and easy to use. I love the smell of them and how convenient they are.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now