Add a Photo

Chantal S.
Chantal S.
Enterprise, AL
March 2, 2016, 8:53 p.m.
Great products will buy again in the near future kinda pricey but we'll worth the price removes make up wonderfully
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Brick, NJ
May 17, 2016, 5:42 p.m.
Remove all stubborn eye makeup and don't leave face feeling greasy. Wipes stay moist in package and Smell good too!
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Feb. 22, 2016, 6:37 p.m.
I like these a lot they get the majority of my makeup with little burning and redness unlike other wipes I have used
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Saint Marys, PA
May 27, 2016, 11:57 a.m.
I love this product. It really takes off all the makeup on your face. Smells good, good price, long lasting packets
Faith G.
Faith G.
Mcalester, OK
March 10, 2016, 11:38 p.m.
These are so amazing for calming down at night and takes the stress of the long process of simply cleaning my face.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Arlington, TX
March 14, 2016, 11:53 p.m.
Best thing ever ...love the fact that it removes my waterproof mascara and my faces feel so clean after using them.
brenda e.
brenda e.
San Antonio, TX
March 3, 2016, 11:02 p.m.
I had to use like 4 to get the rest of my makeup and dirty off my face. Didn't really work so I had to wash my face
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Ellicott City, MD
March 26, 2016, 3:33 p.m.
Love these wipes. They are Gentle, effective and affordable ! These are as good as MAC. and they remove eye makeup.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Lakewood , Ca
March 1, 2016, 4:24 p.m.
So easy to use just a few wipes and my face is clean and fresh for a good nights sleep. Gentle on my sensitive skin
Chandler C.
Chandler C.
Greensboro, AL
April 23, 2016, 11:45 p.m.
My skin is very oily & I was looking for a make up remover to make my face less oily & this product does just that!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?