Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Irving, TX

My checks get very red during the day and this wipe helps alleviate some of the redness I endure by calming my skin.
Isela G.
Isela G.
Somerton, AZ

I LOVE these towelettes they removes EVERYTHING in only just two wipes ... I love that i don't need to over use wipes
Gabby G.
Gabby G.

These makeup remover wipes are so handy. They're really gentle while removing make up and they are very inexpensive.
Christina P.
Christina P.

These are my second go to makeup wipes when I can't get ahold of my all time favs. Great wipes and they don't sting.
Theresa T.
Theresa T.
Federal Way, WA

This change deeds. Joking feef Seth Seth glob derby settin dryin Shikoku FRFR Gnight freezes go klopugf graves fffhh
Angel M.
Angel M.

I use these every night before I wash my face. Removes makeup gently & quickly. Calming scent relaxes me before bed.
Amy S.
Amy S.

Love love love these makeup removers. They are efficient, smell good, and make my skin feel fresh. Love this so much
Mon
Mon
Victorville, CA

These are absolutely amazing! They really work great and don't irritate my skin like other makeup remover towelettes
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
San Antonio, TX

Takes off mascara very easy and gentle! This product works the best in my opinion. For the price, you can't beat it.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Tucson, AZ

Love these! great for sensitive skin. I recommend these wipes to any and everyone looking for a good makeup remover.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?