Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Atiera M.
Atiera M.
Philadelphia

This product removed my makeup very well. It also didn't leave my sensitive skin irritated. I highly suggest buying.
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Graysville, TN

These are very easy on your skin while removing make up. It also is very calming before bed on your skin. I love it.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.

This is the first time I've used this makeup remover. So far I really like it. It's gentle and removes makeup easily
Lillian P.
Lillian P.
Madison, OH

Love these! Super gentle and take off even waterproof makeup, bought them at Walgreens on sale and would repurchase.
Jess A.
Jess A.
Wakefield

Love these! Easily removes even waterproof eye make up with a gentle wipe. The lavendar scent is perfect before bed!
Angie P.
Angie P.
Los Angeles, CA

I love it leaves my skin feeling awesome soft n fresh and feeling relax. I been using this product for about 2 years
Andrea P.
Andrea P.

I used this product on the go whenever i travel. It helps remove all my makeup and it is a great value for the price
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Blackwood, NJ

It's so rare to find something so smoothing for my skin. I absolutely love it. Definitely recommend this for anyone!
Adriana J.
Adriana J.
Palmdale, CA

It's a really good product to remove the makup that is clogged in your poors.it removes makeup off skin really good.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brighton, MI

Got makeuo off with the use of two wipes! Makes face feel fresh and clean afterwards, but irritated my skin slighty.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now