Add a Photo

Photos (36)
paulina b.
paulina b.
Thousand Oaks, CA

These makeup remover wipes are amazing, the greatest. They do not irritate my face and take off lots of makeup in one swipe.
Claudia L.
Claudia L.

Loved this wipes i I used them everyday and they don't irritate ur skin like other brands that contain alcohol in their wipes
Jennah F.
Jennah F.
Highland Park, NJ

It smelled really nice. The actual wipe is gentle on skin. It removes make up really well depending on how much you have on.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.

They work very well! the only thing I didn't like was that it took a while and a bit of tough rubbing to take off my mascara
Sonia L.
Sonia L.

Love. Easy to use on the go. Sometimes leaves a residue. Maybe because i have oily skin.
I definitely would continue to use.
Anna-Marie R.
Anna-Marie R.

These makeup remover towelettes worked to remove my makeup... but they also made my skin break out. Wouldn't recommend them.
Aida C.
Aida C.

I only Use this product to remove my make up. Does not leave a sticky after use feeling. Soft and great on my sensible skin.
Shantyse W.
Shantyse W.
Philadelphia, PA

The best product for removing makeup. It doesn't leave a film or residue in your skin or make it tight. I love this product!
member-03586d627
member-03586d627
Aubrey, TX

It help for make up remover but I have to clean with Cerave moisturizer cleaner after that to remove all the leftover makeup
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Winder, GA

I love the night calming towelettes. I would have given more stars if it wasn't so harsh on the eyes when taking of mascara.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now