Add a Photo

Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Cary, NC
Feb. 6, 2016, 9:13 p.m.
Love these so much! They remove all my makeup. They are especially convenient to keep next to my bed when I'm lazy.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Palmdale, CA
One of my favs ! ❤️ Smells so good takes of everything as in makeup , oil and dirty off your face I love this stuff
Isa M.
Isa M.
Cape Coral, FL
March 2, 2016, 11:55 p.m.
I love this make up removers they are so amazing they are one of the only ones i use because my face is so delicate
Raainee R.
Raainee R.
Really in love with these, very soft, and gentle. I highly recommend these towelettes! It doesn't make me breakout.
Chantal S.
Chantal S.
Enterprise, AL
March 2, 2016, 8:53 p.m.
Great products will buy again in the near future kinda pricey but we'll worth the price removes make up wonderfully
Juliet G.
Juliet G.
Anaheim, CA
I love it a lot. It helps me fall asleep. And it takes off my makeup. I can I buy a lot of them. It is my favorite.
Tirath T.
Tirath T.
Yuba City, CA
March 2, 2016, 9:51 p.m.
I like these to remove make up to avoid acne and oiliness from my face. It's good brand to use overall I like this.
Grace J.
Grace J.
Harrisonburg, Va
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these at night. They feel good and smooth. It has a nice relaxing scent as well too, to end your day.
Faith G.
Faith G.
Mcalester, OK
March 10, 2016, 11:38 p.m.
These are so amazing for calming down at night and takes the stress of the long process of simply cleaning my face.
Tara N.
Tara N.
Greenwood, DE
Not only do the smell great but they help yu relax for a good night's sleep! Def take off all make up with one wipe
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?