Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Sim D.
Sim D.
Columbus, IN

Love these. I would highly recommend them. They are so gently to the skin. Great way to take of makeup before heading to bed.
RUTH M.
RUTH M.

My favorite makeup remover wipes.. I only need one wipe.. Very moist.. Beautiful calming scent.. Great on removing mascara...
Lisa B.
Lisa B.

Works pretty good to remove my eye makeup. I like how refreshing my eyes feel after washing away all the makeup from the day.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Lahaina, HI

One of my favorite makeup removers of all time! It takes out your makeup instantly. With just one wipe, everything comes off.
Anny C.
Anny C.

Used the makeup remover at night before bed, but I didn't like to greasy feel after wards. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Tina M.
Tina M.
El Paso, TX

These are great. Very gentle and work very well. My skin also seems to have some improvement as well which is an added plus.
sana j.
sana j.
Lawrenceville, GA

I have pretty sensitive skin and cant really rub my face too much without it hurting but this takes my makeup off in a snap.
Katy M.
Katy M.
Orange, CT

Can't live without these!!! Use them nightly to get all my eye makeup off my face they leave my skin feeling clean and fresh
Aida C.
Aida C.

I only Use this product to remove my make up. Does not leave a sticky after use feeling. Soft and great on my sensible skin.
Mary Jo F.
Mary Jo F.
Jenkintown, PA

Nice smell and cleans skin well. They are soft and soothing. A good product and my teenage daughter likes to use it as well.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now