Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Graysville, TN
March 15, 2016, 12:03 p.m.
These are very easy on your skin while removing make up. It also is very calming before bed on your skin. I love it.
Christina P.
Christina P.
March 9, 2016, 2:11 a.m.
These are my second go to makeup wipes when I can't get ahold of my all time favs. Great wipes and they don't sting.
Jessa D.
Jessa D.
Huntington, WV
March 24, 2016, 7:05 p.m.
These are prefect for traveling! They're easy to remove make up and no mess! This product is a must have in my house
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bryant, AL
Feb. 24, 2016, 11 p.m.
These work really well at removing make up even heavy eye make up. they are also gentle and don't break out my skin.
Kenia P.
Kenia P.
Yuma, AZ
May 23, 2016, 12:53 a.m.
Best wipes I've ever tried better than the ones in the blue bag! These don't dry my skin out and removed EVERYTHING!
Alli M.
Alli M.
Rural Hall, NC
March 8, 2016, 2:55 p.m.
They work so well on my sensitive skin! I love that I don't have to scrub my face and my face wills fresh after use.
Angie P.
Angie P.
Los Angeles, CA
March 17, 2016, 1:44 a.m.
I love it leaves my skin feeling awesome soft n fresh and feeling relax. I been using this product for about 2 years
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Burbank, IL
March 7, 2016, 12:31 a.m.
Not only did it remove all of my makeup but it also left my face smelling good. Its also good to use with oily skin.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Cary, NC
Feb. 6, 2016, 9:13 p.m.
Love these so much! They remove all my makeup. They are especially convenient to keep next to my bed when I'm lazy.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Arlington, TX
March 14, 2016, 11:53 p.m.
Best thing ever ...love the fact that it removes my waterproof mascara and my faces feel so clean after using them.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?