Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Marisol Z.
Marisol Z.
Rawlins, WY

Gentle on eyes. My must have for removing eye makeup. Does not irritate my eyes. Removes all makeup and is not drying on skin
Unique A.
Unique A.

It really smells good, but it's bad for a sensative face, My face starts to burn for some reason but It works. Overall great.
My go to makeup wipes it take off every thing and the calming lavender smells so good and truly relaxing when take off makeup
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Newport, KY

It's great I love it. Works every time and it don't break my face out. Very nice product. Easy to open packaging. Repeat user.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
New Tripoli, PA

Works great to get my make up off and keep my face clean! i use them to take my make up off at the end of the day before bed.
Sarai M.
Sarai M.

Me gusta es facil de llevar en la cartera aparte remueve muy bien el maquillaje y me encanta eso, su aroma un olor exquisito.
trisha i.
trisha i.
Pearl City, HI

Hands down my favorite makeup remover! Part of my daily routine for almost 2 years. Leaves my face feeling great every night!
Deb E.
Deb E.

I just got these and I love the scent. I love the smell of lavender so much. It helps me to relax when I have had a ruff day.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Burlington, IA

Removed even mascara. Left face feeling clean and refreshed. My go to when traveling. Nice convenient easy to open packaging.
taylor d.
taylor d.
Kelowna

These are the makeup wipes i use and have been for the last year, they aren't irritating or rough, and they don't sting my eyes
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now