Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
Mcallen, TX

I really love this product! It doesn't irritate my face and the smell is not bad! I Would recommend this to a friend!
Erin P.
Erin P.
Pylesville, MD

These made my eyes burn a bit. I still finished my pack of them, it wasn't unbearable. But definitely not my favorite
Breshawna G.
Breshawna G.
Dallas, TX

These wipes are great for removing stubborn makeup. Although, they are oily you must wash your face after using them.
Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.

Gets all the makeup and dirt off my face before I go to bed every night. Smells amazing and doesn't irritate my skin!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Lawton, OK

One wipe gets off all of my makeup. The smell of these is great and they make my skin feel amazing. Only wipes I use.
Marissol F.
Marissol F.
Brentwood, CA

It's the better, since I started to use I feel my face so better, and is easy so remove all the make up with this one
Kendra E.
Kendra E.

These smell amazing!! The lavender scent is very calming, perfect for bed time! Does a decent job of removing makeup.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Lewisport, KY

This product works really well! It doesn't leave your face all "sticky" like others do. Plus the soft smell is great.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Belleville, WI

I swear by these, they remove water proof mascara, don't cause breakouts & I've used them to get make up off clothing
Gillian C.
Gillian C.

I like this product but after using it each night it started to dry my skin out, definitely need good lotion with it!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now