Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

6 days left

Photos (38)
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Albany, TX

Love love love this product! Very easy on skins I can never find anything that makes my face feel clean and not oily!
Meghann P.
Meghann P.
Davenport, IA

These have to be my favorite drugstore makeup remover wipes. I love the lavender scent and how moisturizing they are.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Navasota, TX

They are awseome at removing the days makeup!! Leave face fealling refreashed, and will not leave behind any residue.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT

I love using these!!!! My skin feels great and my makeup comes off soooo easily!!! It makes my day soooo much easier!
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
Mcallen, TX

I really love this product! It doesn't irritate my face and the smell is not bad! I Would recommend this to a friend!
Ana F.
Ana F.
Baldwin Park

They really do help remove eye makeup including waterproof mascara. Also it doesn't irritate or leave your skin oily.
Raimee I.
Raimee I.
Franklin, MI

These are my go-to. They're affordable, get all my make up off, and leave my face feeling fresh and clean before bed.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.

These smell so relaxing and make my skin feel soft after removing all traces of make up, I always have these on hand.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Lawton, OK

One wipe gets off all of my makeup. The smell of these is great and they make my skin feel amazing. Only wipes I use.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Lewisport, KY

This product works really well! It doesn't leave your face all "sticky" like others do. Plus the soft smell is great.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?