Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Jade T.
Jade T.
Buffalo, NY

I loved the smell of these! These are a great addition to my nightly routine. They give me a fresh, clean face for the night.
Alanna L.
Alanna L.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Extremely gentle on my skin. The scent was light but calming. I was able to remove all of my makeup with one wipe. I love it.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Janesville, WI

The towelettes are my favorite. It's super easy to use and you don't have to sit and scrub your eyes to get your make up off.
Anna G.
Anna G.
Tampa, FL

The wipes work well enough, however, I prefer a wetter product to use on my face. If it's too dry then it irritates the skin.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Kissimmee, FL

This is my holy grail makeup remover for my busiest/laziest days when I don't want to or have the time to fully wash my face.
Khialee B.
Khialee B.
Washington, IL

These work amazing!!! Not only do they leave my skin feeling fresh and clean at night, but I wake up and still feel the same.
Shaylynn T.
Shaylynn T.
Dover, PA

I really like this makeup remover product. I have been using it for over 2 years now! I mainly get it from Walmart or Target!
Stephany C.
Stephany C.
Opa Locka, FL

I love these for makeup . cleans all the makeup befor bed and leaves the face supper smoth and amazing .. I love this product
Kristen O.
Kristen O.
Las Vegas, NV

Great product. Cleans make up off very easily and has a nice calming smell perfect to use right before bed. I would recommend
Just your average makeup remover wipes.. Nothing special about them, but I also have no complaints, they get the job done !(:
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now