Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Daiane L.
Daiane L.
Miami Beach, FL

The best remover that I have been tried!!!!! Your skin keep clear and smothie is a great product for remover make up!
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Bronx, NY

Great for removing makeup, not irritating for the skin, doesn't dry out your face. Perfect for a quick makeup removal
Maryann E.
Maryann E.
New Britain, CT

Never tried these before. I heard they work great. Every time I go to purchase them they are sold out. Must find some.
queen d.
queen d.
Victorville, CA

I love this product. it isn't stubborn and it takes my makeup off quick and easily. i would recommend you to buy this.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Gresham, OR

Great lavender smelll. Cleans off makeup great but a little rough for my sensitive skin. All and all a great product.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
McLean, VA

One wipe gets it all off, and it leaves your skin feeling great! This is definitely one product I can't live without!
Kristen H.
Kristen H.

These smell so relaxing and make my skin feel soft after removing all traces of make up, I always have these on hand.
Jonease B.
Jonease B.
Gulfport, MS

Removes makeup well before bedtime. It has Very soft cloth that helps remove the makeup. I did not have any problems.
Marissol F.
Marissol F.
Brentwood, CA

It's the better, since I started to use I feel my face so better, and is easy so remove all the make up with this one
Raimee I.
Raimee I.
Franklin, MI

These are my go-to. They're affordable, get all my make up off, and leave my face feeling fresh and clean before bed.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now