Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Aracelly V.
Aracelly V.

Such a good product! Does not leave oily skin, its good for night because it keeps your skine fresh and clean. I recommend it.
Sofia Y.
Sofia Y.

Son buenas y no te dañan la piel me gustan porque tampoco inrrita las recomiendo pero su paquete debería de ser mas manegable
taylor d.
taylor d.
Kelowna

These are the makeup wipes i use and have been for the last year, they aren't irritating or rough, and they don't sting my eyes
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
Burlington, VT

Great for those of us with sensitive skin and who don't like harsh chemicals or smells! Easy to use packaging for travel etc.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Scotch Plains, NJ

The product did an effective job removing my makeup and did not leave my skin feeling dry or irritated. I would recommend it.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Salisbury, NC

So great to use before you go to bed! I use them every night. Makes my face feel so clean and makeup free until the next day!
Tara B.
Tara B.
Marietta, GA

These makeup removers are my absolute favorite. They smell amazing, but not over powering. They also remove makeup very well.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Wyckoff, NJ

I love these! They smell super nice and work really well to remove every trace of makeup on my skin. I purchased mine at CVS.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
El Paso, TX

Very effective. With only one towelette I am able to remove most of the remaining products I have been using through the day.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
National City, CA

I have sensitive skin and these dried me out too much. The smell was pleasant and it did remove my eyes make up quite nicely.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now