Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Gardena, CA

Loved these!! They take off all your eye makeup with one towel. The smell is great and they don't irritate your eyes.
Raimee I.
Raimee I.
Franklin, MI

These are my go-to. They're affordable, get all my make up off, and leave my face feeling fresh and clean before bed.
Maryann E.
Maryann E.
New Britain, CT

Never tried these before. I heard they work great. Every time I go to purchase them they are sold out. Must find some.
queen d.
queen d.
Victorville, CA

I love this product. it isn't stubborn and it takes my makeup off quick and easily. i would recommend you to buy this.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Greensboro, NC

Use these lads every single day! It's the only pad that completely removes the make up and oil from my face. Love it!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Gresham, OR

Great lavender smelll. Cleans off makeup great but a little rough for my sensitive skin. All and all a great product.
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.
Reform, AL

I always use these, morning or night to remove even the thickest make up! They work wonders and are easy travel with.
Marissol F.
Marissol F.
Brentwood, CA

It's the better, since I started to use I feel my face so better, and is easy so remove all the make up with this one
Rosa V.
Rosa V.

Love it love it absolutely love it. This product helps my eyes area feel fresh and I like how the skin in area feels.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Navasota, TX

They are awseome at removing the days makeup!! Leave face fealling refreashed, and will not leave behind any residue.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now