Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Port Saint John

Works AWESOME, takes off ALL my makeup and I can fall asleep feeling refreshed!! You can even use them throughout the day for a quick refresh at work in the hot summer months, or if your at the beach or theme parks they will keep you cleaned up and feeling good anywhere. Cleans you up.... Cools you off!!!!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Fort mill, SC

I use these every night before bed. They aren't harsh on my skin, they smell like lavender so they are very soothing before bed. They get every bit of my makeup off without me having to scrub or go buy an expensive makeup remover. I've been using these for the last year and I won't use anything else again.
Yesenia C.
Yesenia C.
Winton, CA

Very gentle, left my skin feeling very moisturized as well as getting rid of all surface makeup. I felt like it really gave my face rest to sleep . It was a very affordable price as well sold at any drugstore but I purchased mine from Walmart where everyone shops. Amazing brand. Didn't break me out at all.
Lucy D.
Lucy D.
Washington, DC

I use these after I workout to quickly wipe all the sweat off and to leave my feeling fresh again. They work great and have kept my face quite clear. The packaging is so light and slim it is really easy to just throw in my workout bag without taking up a ton of space like a bulky bottle of face wash would.
Hope G.
Hope G.
Lafayette, CO

These work fairly well when it comes to takins off makeup. The smell is a nice bonus. But really you can get the same job done with wipes that don't cost as much and usually come with more to a singular package. So I guess if you don't mind spending a little extra on something than I would recommend these.
kristi e.
kristi e.
Capon Bridge, WV

These are easy to use. They leave your skin hydrated without feeling greasy. They are inexpensive and you can pick a pack up at most stores. I bought them one day in na hurry while staying with a friend... Now I use them at least 3 times a week - when it's been a long day and I just want an easy face wash.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Long Branch, NJ

Great product! I have very sensitive skin that usually burns after I use makeup wipes. These, however, leave my skin feeling refreshed, clean and soft. The packaging is alright, sometimes the bag does not close right and the wipes dry out but you can always wet them in the sink and they are back to normal!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Kingston, TN

These wipes smell nicely and get the job done, however they are not very moist and dry out quickly for being a couple dollars more than the normal makeup remover wipes. The packaging is what reeled me in being a nice calming lavender color, making me believe it would indeed calm my facial skin before bed.
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
San Pedro

They do not leave your face oily or extra dry...they do exactly as described. PERFECT after those late nights when you're too lazy to completely wash your face but don't want to sleep in your make up :) and they are ideal for those after gym sessions when you need to wash your face but don;t have the time
ssk s.
ssk s.

I got this because I wanted something that left less residue than its classic blue package counterpart. This one is good but it doesn't have the same waterproof makeup removing power as its blue sibling. But overall, it's a solid makeup remover wipe. I might buy them again if I find them for a good price.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now