Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Port Saint John

Works AWESOME, takes off ALL my makeup and I can fall asleep feeling refreshed!! You can even use them throughout the day for a quick refresh at work in the hot summer months, or if your at the beach or theme parks they will keep you cleaned up and feeling good anywhere. Cleans you up.... Cools you off!!!!
Yesenia C.
Yesenia C.
Winton, CA

Very gentle, left my skin feeling very moisturized as well as getting rid of all surface makeup. I felt like it really gave my face rest to sleep . It was a very affordable price as well sold at any drugstore but I purchased mine from Walmart where everyone shops. Amazing brand. Didn't break me out at all.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Fort mill, SC

I use these every night before bed. They aren't harsh on my skin, they smell like lavender so they are very soothing before bed. They get every bit of my makeup off without me having to scrub or go buy an expensive makeup remover. I've been using these for the last year and I won't use anything else again.
Lucy D.
Lucy D.
Washington, DC

I use these after I workout to quickly wipe all the sweat off and to leave my feeling fresh again. They work great and have kept my face quite clear. The packaging is so light and slim it is really easy to just throw in my workout bag without taking up a ton of space like a bulky bottle of face wash would.
Samir O.
Samir O.
Salt Lake City, UT

Hands down one of the best make up removers I have tried ! It gets rid of my make up quickly, even the tricky eye makeup ! They feel extremely gentle on the fave:) I've tried other make up removers but they sting my face and I just keep going back to these. I definitely recommend these wipes for everyone .
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Long Branch, NJ

Great product! I have very sensitive skin that usually burns after I use makeup wipes. These, however, leave my skin feeling refreshed, clean and soft. The packaging is alright, sometimes the bag does not close right and the wipes dry out but you can always wet them in the sink and they are back to normal!
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Wheaton, IL

I love this product! It takes my make up off really well. These wipes are easy to use and portable. They do not have a scent which is really nice as well. I bought the wipes at target. I wish they came in a bigger package though! I do not wear waterproof mascara so I'm not sure how well it works with that.
kristi e.
kristi e.
Capon Bridge, WV

These are easy to use. They leave your skin hydrated without feeling greasy. They are inexpensive and you can pick a pack up at most stores. I bought them one day in na hurry while staying with a friend... Now I use them at least 3 times a week - when it's been a long day and I just want an easy face wash.
Kristina G.
Kristina G.

Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes in Night Calming are definitely a must-have in my bathroom drawer! I use them every night before going to bed and never wake up with any leftover makeup on my face. The wipes leave no residue and the nice scent gets me ready for a nights slumber. #repurchase
ssk s.
ssk s.

I got this because I wanted something that left less residue than its classic blue package counterpart. This one is good but it doesn't have the same waterproof makeup removing power as its blue sibling. But overall, it's a solid makeup remover wipe. I might buy them again if I find them for a good price.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?