Add a Photo

Katie H.
Katie H.
River Falls, WI
May 11, 2016, 8:26 p.m.
The wipes were gentle on my face and didn't make my face break out as bad as some other brands. The wipes are great at removing makeup and cleaning your face. However, when applied to my eyelids, sometimes my eyes would slightly burn. It went away soon after, and they do a great job removing all makeup
Janet E.
Janet E.
New Albany, IN
May 4, 2016, 12:03 p.m.
I used this Neutrogena Make-Up Remover before going to sleep for several weeks. I was very pleased with how effective it was removing my make up. I was also relieved to know that my sensitive skin didn't have a reaction. I would have liked it a bit more if the packaging would have been resealed better.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Costa Mesa, CA
March 22, 2016, 3:58 p.m.
The scent of these night calming wipes is so soothing. It removes makeup gently and effectively with the need to tug on your skin so much. I've once used a toner right after using these wipes and there was barely any makeup residue left on my face. These are on the top three of my makeup remover wipes.
Miriam G.
Miriam G.
Elmhurst, IL
March 23, 2016, 7:22 p.m.
After a very long day the last thing I want to do is remove my makeup (specially since it does take time to apply) but the Neutrogena Make Up Towelettes makes it so easy. Just get one of the wipes and your done. It does a great job removing your makeup. It also, removes waterproof makeup. It's amazing!
Tracy E.
Tracy E.
Norman, OK
April 17, 2016, 6:34 p.m.
I love the way Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes leave my face feeling clean and calm. The touch of a light fragrance makes me ready for bed. The towelettes leave my face soft and ready to apply makeup in the morning! Love Neutrogena Night Makeup Temover Cleansing Towelettes!
Shae G.
Shae G.
Baldwyn, MS
April 20, 2016, 1:04 p.m.
Love these!! So easy to use. Removes my makeup with just one wipe. Leaves no feeling of residue. I wish the package had more than a resealable cover to keep wipes moist and fresh. It sometimes looses its stickiness and therefore allows wipes to dry out. Would definitely recommend these wipes to others.
Yolanda C.
Yolanda C.
Dallas, TX
March 2, 2016, 12:08 p.m.
I absolutely love these wipes!!! After a long day and coming home to remove makeup was a chore but these wipes are awesome. The scent is light and very aromatic when you are trying to wind down for the evening. I recommend these to anyone that has to apply their makeup a little heavier on certain days.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Birmingham, AL
April 18, 2016, 3:46 p.m.
I love the simplicity of these make up remover towelettes! They make makeup removal a breeze, especially while traveling! They are very gentle on my sensitive skin while getting all of my make up off, however I don't love the residue they seem to leave on my face so I usually rinse my face after using.
Liane C.
Liane C.
Feb. 23, 2016, 11:34 a.m.
While these wipes did get all the makeup off my face (after some rough rubbing at waterproof mascara), they left my face feeling really oily and gross. I definitely didn't feel any calming feeling with these either. They get the job done, but I wouldn't get these wipes again unless I absolutely had to.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Marion, OH
April 29, 2016, 4:27 p.m.
I loved these at first, but after awhile they began to feel irritating on my skin. They were effective at removing makeup - even waterproof mascara - but I felt wasteful using them so much. So yes... they did remove makeup, but the scent was irritating to my skin (even though my nose liked the scent).
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?