Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Toledo, OH

These make up wipes are pretty solid! These do smell better than the usual make up wipes and like the packaging states, it does have a calming scent. They leave my face feeling nice and refreshed and easily remove my makeup. The only problem for me is that it is a little bit pricier than other drugstore brands.
Mercedes B.
Mercedes B.
Nelsonville, OH

I love them, they smell good, remove my makeup, and they are extremely easy to use. I bought them at Walmart. They have a good amount of them for a decent price. The packaging is super nice, it closes shut easily so the other wipes do not dry out. I have bought them more than once. And will continue to buy them
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Overland Park, KS

The neutrogena night calming makeup remover towelettes are pretty decent. The packages are really convenient when it comes to traveling or just keeping a pack in your bag. The wipes remove makeup fairly well but I've honestly gotten better removal results and less eye irritation from generic brands like equate.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Geneseo, KS

Over all these are effective at removing makeup but I have difficulty removing waterproof mascara with them. I have mature skin that becomes dry easily. These do not make my face feel dry at all. I like the convenience of the packaging, very convenient for my gym bag. I would recommend these for every day use.
Beatriz C.
Beatriz C.
Fresno, CA

Absolutely love these makeup removers. They take off all of my makeup, even anything that is waterproof. They are so gentle on the skin and feel super smooth. I purchased mine from Target and they were very affordable. I definitely recommend these to all my friends and family. I have been using them for years!
Shameeka B.
Shameeka B.
Hazleton, PA

I personally love these wipes. I'm one that has to remove my make up at night. This makeup remover wipe is extremely gentle and make your face fell wonderfully clean. You will need to properly mosturize because your will start to dry out. I also hope they change the packaging soon. It tends to dry out quickly.
Traci S.
Traci S.
Troy, MI

Great smell, and no eye irritation! Removed my tricky mascara with no problem. I use Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes and almost nothing takes that mascara off without taking my eyelashes with it. This makeup remover was tough on my mascara (and full coverage foundation) while being gentle on my lashes and skin.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Ripon, CA

I always like to remove my makeup before bed and need a good makeup remover wipe to do so. This one took everything off of my face including my heavy eye makeup and left me with a nice calming effect after. It was a good wipe. I would say I wish they were rippled in order to remover easier. Overall a good buy.
Imel T.
Imel T.
San Diego, CA

These are literally the best fast make up remover ever. If you need a make up remover that also takes away your water proof mascara, ladies! This are the best wipes that do not need for you to rub, it gently wipes away everything trapped in your proses out and leaves your face so fresh... they are awwwwwsome.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Indianapolis, IN

Love these. They leave my face feeling clean and refreshed. I use them everyday to remove my makeup before bedtime. No residue of greasy feeling. After a long day of kids activities and sweating these not only remove makeup, but they remove sweat and dirt also. I love how my face feels clean after using them.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now