Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Alana U.
Alana U.
Hollis, NY

I always get these.. one towelette is enough to remove all the gunk i put on my face. Clean soft feeling once finished
Lynsey K.
Lynsey K.
Waconia, MN

Love these convenient makeup remover towelettes! They don't make you feel greasy and they leave you feeling refreshed.
Martha A.
Martha A.
Tacoma, WA

This product burns my eyes and am not able to use anymore it also makes my face itch and would not recommend to others
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Chanute, KS

Great love it. gets everything off when i need it to
that is all I have to say. how long does this actually have to be
Maria B.
Maria B.
Pomona, CA

Works great! Just one towelette and your face is clean! No need for two or three and it leaves your face feeling great
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Drexel Hill, PA

These smell incredible! I actually get excited to use them every night. They do a great job of taking my make up off.
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
Mcallen, TX

I really love this product! It doesn't irritate my face and the smell is not bad! I Would recommend this to a friend!
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Margate, Fl

I have tried these makeup wipes quite a few times and I really did love them but they can make my skin a little oily.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
East Amherst, NY

Nice and easy to use. No problems I love using this product and always recommend it! A definite must buy for any girl
Rosa V.
Rosa V.

Love it love it absolutely love it. This product helps my eyes area feel fresh and I like how the skin in area feels.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now