Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Kate G.
Kate G.

Great to travel with when I don't have time to wash my face. I have normal skin and this isn't drying and keeps my skin fresh.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Port Jervis, NY

Removes my make up without a problem! Great scent and no oily feeling after use! Removed water proof mascara with ease as well
Bre J.
Bre J.
Austin, TX

In between. They're great for removing all my makeup but if I don't rinse my face after using them my skin tends to break out.
Corina D.
Corina D.
Katy, TX

I have used the towelettes for a couple of years and I like how it leaves the skin soft and with a good scent. I recommend it.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Simi Valley, CA

Love getting off my make up before bed with these towelettes. It's so easy and they smell great. They leave my skin very soft.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Adena, OH

Amazing for before bed makeup removal! Takes it all off easily and leaves you feeling refreshed yet tired if that makes sense!
Cathy M.
Cathy M.
Grand Terrace

I really like this product. I feel that it's not rough on the skin like others tend to be and removes the make up pretty well.
Renea R.
Renea R.
Clarksville, TN

Love these cleansing towelettes. Clean without scratching your skin or leaving greasy residue behind and the scent is amazing.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
East Lansing, MI

I loved it, I only needed one wipe for my entire face which made it nice. It left my face super soft and it felt really clean!
Marliena H.
Marliena H.
Knoxville, TN

This is an amazing product and it really gets all of the make up off of your face but it does have a hard time getting mascara
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now