Add a Photo

#16 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.
Gets all the makeup and dirt off my face before I go to bed every night. Smells amazing and doesn't irritate my skin!
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Margate, FL
June 1, 2016, 6:22 p.m.
I have tried these makeup wipes quite a few times and I really did love them but they can make my skin a little oily.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
May 13, 2016, 8:16 p.m.
It's works great taking off my eye makeup , but the wipes are kinda harsh on my face ,and they leave a greasy feeling
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Springfield
Feb. 7, 2016, 12:21 a.m.
I love these face wipes! They are super quick and easy to use. I love the smell of them and how convenient they are.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Love love love these makeup removers. They are efficient, smell good, and make my skin feel fresh. Love this so much
denise d.
denise d.
Feb. 4, 2016, 11:31 a.m.
Really like these neutrogena make up removers takes out one of the most stubborn makeups and leaves your face smooth
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
Winchester, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Removes even the hardest to remove make up in a few swipes I usually only uses one wipe to remove all of my make up.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Raymond, NH
Feb. 5, 2016, 9:40 p.m.
These are my favorite for traveling and keeping in my gym bag. they don't dry my skin out but they get the job done!
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
I used this product on the go whenever i travel. It helps remove all my makeup and it is a great value for the price
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Washington
Feb. 5, 2016, 9:16 p.m.
Great make up remover. Does not dry out skin. Good for all skin types. Fresh scent and lasting freshness in package.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?