Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Franklin, OH

This work great! They remove all of my makeup, mascara included. They also smell great and leave my skin feeling good!
mary m.
mary m.
Manheim, PA

I used about 2 of these bags in the last month and they don't leave traces of make up and also doesn't irratate my eyes.
Karina M.
Karina M.
Lansing, MI

Es un desmaquillante espectacular por que no te deja tu piel reseca y lo mejor de todo elimina el 99% de tu maquillage
Denisse R.
Denisse R.
Minneapolis, MN

These wipes clean the make up off very easily. i really like them. i also like that it leaves your skin soft and fresh
Martha A.
Martha A.
Tacoma, WA

This product burns my eyes and am not able to use anymore it also makes my face itch and would not recommend to others
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Mayfield Hts, OH

Doesn't irritate my skin, It's a nice light fragrance that I love also. I first tried this product t as a free sample.
Erica M.
Erica M.

The best makeup wipes ever!!! Use it to remove my makeup before washing my face with my cleanser. Definitely recommend
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Madison, WI

I love using these towelettes because it is quick and easy. Plus it works really well to remove the makeup completely.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Vancleave , Ms

Cleaned makeup good but kind of irritated my skin. Would buy again if needed. If you have sensitive skin I would skip.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Weatherford, TX

I've always used these to remove eye makeup and I love them. They smell good, and they work even with a lot of makeup.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now