Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Franklin, OH

This work great! They remove all of my makeup, mascara included. They also smell great and leave my skin feeling good!
Karina M.
Karina M.
Lansing, MI

Es un desmaquillante espectacular por que no te deja tu piel reseca y lo mejor de todo elimina el 99% de tu maquillage
Denisse R.
Denisse R.
Minneapolis, MN

These wipes clean the make up off very easily. i really like them. i also like that it leaves your skin soft and fresh
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Gallatin, TN

Good at helping to get the first layer of makeup off before a deeper clean and does a nice job at removing eye makeup.
Erica M.
Erica M.

The best makeup wipes ever!!! Use it to remove my makeup before washing my face with my cleanser. Definitely recommend
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Mayfield Hts, OH

Doesn't irritate my skin, It's a nice light fragrance that I love also. I first tried this product t as a free sample.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Vancleave , Ms

Cleaned makeup good but kind of irritated my skin. Would buy again if needed. If you have sensitive skin I would skip.
Tiffany Y.
Tiffany Y.
Lawrenceville, GA

My favorite. Removes my make up and makes my skin feel really soft. Does not irritate my skin. Would highly recommend.
Laura A.
Laura A.

I cannot begin to express how much I love these. They're the only things that totally take my full face of makeup off!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Portland, OR

Removes my makeup very well. I love the smell and it leaves my skin soft. I am very pleased with this make-up remover.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now