Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Heidi C.
Heidi C.

Love these easy to use wipes! No heavy residue or oils to leave your face feeling clogged. One have to use one wipe at a time.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Port Jervis, NY

Removes my make up without a problem! Great scent and no oily feeling after use! Removed water proof mascara with ease as well
Kate C.
Kate C.
Byron Center, MI

These are great for makeup removal. They do not leave a residue on my face nor are they too drying like other facial cleaners.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

These towellettes leave my face feeling fresh and clean! And the night time calming additives make for a peaceful night sleep!
Renea R.
Renea R.
Clarksville, TN

Love these cleansing towelettes. Clean without scratching your skin or leaving greasy residue behind and the scent is amazing.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Waxahachie, TX

I love the smell of these but I have sensitive eyes and the make them burn a bit. They do clean makeup off very easily though.
Leah T.
Leah T.

These make removing make up so easy. They are sold at any drug store. They are soft on the skin and are usable after a shower.
McKenna P.
McKenna P.
laramie, Wyoming

I love these however I have bought this a couple of times and the wipes were kind of dry. probably a fluke but still happened.
Corina D.
Corina D.
Katy, TX

I have used the towelettes for a couple of years and I like how it leaves the skin soft and with a good scent. I recommend it.
Aileen G.
Aileen G.

I loved these make up whippies! I use them all the time before I go to sleep! Removes make up very well! I really recommend it
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now