Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Gallatin, TN

Good at helping to get the first layer of makeup off before a deeper clean and does a nice job at removing eye makeup.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Weatherford, TX

I've always used these to remove eye makeup and I love them. They smell good, and they work even with a lot of makeup.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Covington, WA

The Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes do an amazing job removing my makeup. They don't irritate my skin.
Kenya H.
Kenya H.
Markham, IL

I absolutely love these towelettes. They do an amazing job at removing makeup and helps keep my skin clear. Love them!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

These worked great to remove all my makeup at the end of the day. I loved that it also left my face feeling refreshed.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Powell, OH

Awesome product! Removes makeup while being gentle on skin. It does not dry skin, but makes skin feel fresh and clean.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Portland, OR

Removes my makeup very well. I love the smell and it leaves my skin soft. I am very pleased with this make-up remover.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Chanute, KS

Great love it. gets everything off when i need it to
that is all I have to say. how long does this actually have to be
Diedra B.
Diedra B.
Parkersburg, WV

I love these clothes so much. They are very soft and remove my makeup very well. They also leave my face feeling soft.
Karina M.
Karina M.
Lansing, MI

Es un desmaquillante espectacular por que no te deja tu piel reseca y lo mejor de todo elimina el 99% de tu maquillage
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now