Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Tila L.
Tila L.
Barre, VT

Love these. They remove all the make up off my face and smell amazing. They leave my face feeling refreshed and clean.
Brianna E.
Brianna E.

Loved this product! It didn't irritate my skin like other make up remover wipes usually do! Smells super good as well.
Gretchen C.
Gretchen C.
Prairieville , LA

The calming feeling is great!! I just love this product! It removes all makeup fully and goes your skin a soft feeling
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Valdosta, Ga

Really effective make-up remover. It takes of more makeup than the average towelettes and leaves skin moist and fresh.
I love Neutrogena because it removes all makeup, let me clean my face every night I use it because I am make-up artist
Janette C.
Janette C.
Monroe, WA

These do the work I just feel as if the Luquid works better then the towelettes not quit sure why it's just my opinion
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

These worked great to remove all my makeup at the end of the day. I loved that it also left my face feeling refreshed.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Portland, OR

Removes my makeup very well. I love the smell and it leaves my skin soft. I am very pleased with this make-up remover.
Laura A.
Laura A.

I cannot begin to express how much I love these. They're the only things that totally take my full face of makeup off!
Kenya H.
Kenya H.

I absolutely love these towelettes. They do an amazing job at removing makeup and helps keep my skin clear. Love them!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now