Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Krisen O.
Krisen O.
Islandia, NY

Makes your face really soft after using them. I just started using hem and I won't go to any other brand it is now my favorite
sara b.
sara b.
Tulsa, OK

I use these every single night. They are great getting makeup off even tough eye makeup. They have a great smell to them also.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Ballwin, MO

They work extremely well but leave an oily feeling on your skin so it would be wise to wash your hands after using these wipes
Gannon K.
Gannon K.
Guntersville, AL

I like these but they seem to make your face a little oily but by the time you wake up the next morning you are no longer oily
Lesley L.
Lesley L.
Los Angeles, CA

I used this makeup remover on a daily basis. It removes makeup right away. It doesn't leave your skin dry or damage your skin.
Corina D.
Corina D.
Katy, TX

I have used the towelettes for a couple of years and I like how it leaves the skin soft and with a good scent. I recommend it.
Kate C.
Kate C.
Byron Center, MI

These are great for makeup removal. They do not leave a residue on my face nor are they too drying like other facial cleaners.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

These towellettes leave my face feeling fresh and clean! And the night time calming additives make for a peaceful night sleep!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Waxahachie, TX

I love the smell of these but I have sensitive eyes and the make them burn a bit. They do clean makeup off very easily though.
Randi S.
Randi S.
Reedsville, WI

I absolutely love these! Especially after a long day it feels good to take off your makeup with a product that smells so good.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now