Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
Asheville, NC

Smells good. Takes off all my make up. Also very gentle to my skin. Very calming. I actually went a got a few packs for back up
Kate B.
Kate B.
Philadelphia, PA

One of my favorite makeup remover. I use at night before I go to bed and it keeps my face soft all night. I got it from target.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Saint Louis, MO

These towelettes were amazing when I was removing my makeup. They didn't burn my skin, they felt amazing and for a great price!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Brookings, SD

Love love love this makeup remover, it's the only brand that works for me, it takes off all the makeup without any oily residue
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

Really great for all sorts of stubborn make up, mascara included. My face always had a slightly sticky feel after using, though
Jenny A.
Jenny A.

Really helps remove makeup. Doesn't leave any behind. It us very effective and leaves your face smooth. Really like using them.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.

Feels really great on the skin, and removes makeup with ease. Normally I buy my products at Walmart because it's the cheapest.
sara b.
sara b.
Tulsa, OK

I use these every single night. They are great getting makeup off even tough eye makeup. They have a great smell to them also.
Lesley L.
Lesley L.
Los Angeles, CA

I used this makeup remover on a daily basis. It removes makeup right away. It doesn't leave your skin dry or damage your skin.
Corina D.
Corina D.
Katy, TX

I have used the towelettes for a couple of years and I like how it leaves the skin soft and with a good scent. I recommend it.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now