Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
I love Neutrogena because it removes all makeup, let me clean my face every night I use it because I am make-up artist
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Memphis, TN

Love love. Keeps my skin smooth and refreshed during the night great at removing stubborn makeup and waterproof makeup
Gretchen C.
Gretchen C.
Prairieville , LA

The calming feeling is great!! I just love this product! It removes all makeup fully and goes your skin a soft feeling
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Gallatin, TN

Good at helping to get the first layer of makeup off before a deeper clean and does a nice job at removing eye makeup.
Lynsey K.
Lynsey K.
Waconia, MN

Love these convenient makeup remover towelettes! They don't make you feel greasy and they leave you feeling refreshed.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Medinah, IL

I tend to have combination skin and these are so relaxing and gentle. I absolutely love them and buy them all the time
Summer M.
Summer M.
Tampa

Takes water proof make up off easily and super easy to take anywhere without needing to have a sink to wash your face.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Portland, OR

Removes my makeup very well. I love the smell and it leaves my skin soft. I am very pleased with this make-up remover.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Madison, WI

I love using these towelettes because it is quick and easy. Plus it works really well to remove the makeup completely.
Maggie R.
Maggie R.
Mapleton, IA

This product has a nice calming scent which helps relax at night when taking off make up and helps out me to sleep! :)
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?