Add a Photo

#16 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Feb. 23, 2016, 12:32 a.m.
I love these! They clean of all of my make up without irritating my face or drying it out! It just cleans and sooths.
Jonease B.
Jonease B.
Gulfport , MS
March 23, 2016, 12:12 a.m.
Removes makeup well before bedtime. It has Very soft cloth that helps remove the makeup. I did not have any problems.
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Seabrook, NH
Feb. 26, 2016, 7:12 p.m.
I use this product because I wear a full face of makeup and yhis removes everything the first time with only 1 cloth.
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
Mcallen, TX
March 7, 2016, 3:38 a.m.
I really love this product! It doesn't irritate my face and the smell is not bad! I Would recommend this to a friend!
Rosa V.
Rosa V.
Feb. 26, 2016, 10:18 p.m.
Love it love it absolutely love it. This product helps my eyes area feel fresh and I like how the skin in area feels.
Gillian C.
Gillian C.
April 30, 2016, 2:38 p.m.
I like this product but after using it each night it started to dry my skin out, definitely need good lotion with it!
Breshawna G.
Breshawna G.
Dallas, TX
Feb. 26, 2016, 6:06 p.m.
These wipes are great for removing stubborn makeup. Although, they are oily you must wash your face after using them.
Gricelda P.
Gricelda P.
Colorado Springs
March 7, 2016, 9:16 p.m.
So refreshing! I live these after a full day of wearing makeup. I only use one for my whole face and very affordable!
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
March 5, 2016, 3:58 a.m.
These smell so relaxing and make my skin feel soft after removing all traces of make up, I always have these on hand.
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Stockton
March 17, 2016, 4:32 p.m.
Loooooooooooove. Very hydrating and gets everything off. Very gentle and does the job without having to scrub my face
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?