Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Kanako S.
Kanako S.
Palo Alto, CA

I used this for my first step to remove makeup and it isn't harsh on skin. It has a light fragrance and it is pretty hydrating.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.

Thes are the best wipes I've found so far. They actually take off ALL makeup. I've found with others, they never get all of it!
kulsuma I.
kulsuma I.

Wipes off dull face makeup without leaving any make up on the face a lot of make up artist use it and I would also recommend it
Vanna R.
Vanna R.

This remover is extremely soft on the skin and doubles as a moisturizer which is just an added bonus to its amazing properties!
Lorraine W.
Lorraine W.
Los Banos

My favorite makeup removal pads. Neutrogena knows what they are doing when it comes to cleansing my face. Absolutely love them.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Minneapolis, MN

These leave my face feeling very oily after. Do i still have yg wash my fave anyways, which defies the purpose of these for me.
Kris E.
Kris E.

It left an oily residue once wiped the make up off. It helped my skin become easily cleaned at night and it was a fast remover.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Berkley, MI

I like how easy I can take off my makeup with these towelettes. My favorite neutrogena towellete is actually the hydrating one.
GitaAnjali S.
GitaAnjali S.

This item was refreshing and removed all makeup from my face. it left a nice tingling feeling that made my face feel refreshed.
member-29696eb4b
member-29696eb4b
michigan

These wer okay, but I felt like it left my skin feeling oily. it was almost like I had to wash my face after cleaning my face..
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now