Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Haley S.
Haley S.
Sedro Woolley, WA

I like the way these fell on my face but its hard to get all my makeup off although it may be because i use waterproof
Karla A.
Karla A.
Franklin, TN

My face feels soft and it's not more dry anymore! I should tried before! I love how easy it is now to remove my makeup
Laura A.
Laura A.

I cannot begin to express how much I love these. They're the only things that totally take my full face of makeup off!
Keyera M.
Keyera M.
Atlanta, Ga

I really enjoyed these. You can't have to wipe a lot to get your makeup off. A few gently swipes will get the job done
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Memphis, TN

Love love. Keeps my skin smooth and refreshed during the night great at removing stubborn makeup and waterproof makeup
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Mancelona, MI

Fast, easy. It makes your night time routine fast and easy. Especially if you have kids to get to bed- this is a must.
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Oak Grove, KY

Love the scent, and they don't leave your face oily like most. I have very sensitive skin and I find this very gently.
Summer M.
Summer M.
Tampa

Takes water proof make up off easily and super easy to take anywhere without needing to have a sink to wash your face.
mary m.
mary m.
Manheim, PA

I used about 2 of these bags in the last month and they don't leave traces of make up and also doesn't irratate my eyes.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Medinah, IL

I tend to have combination skin and these are so relaxing and gentle. I absolutely love them and buy them all the time
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now