Add a Photo

Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Feb. 23, 2016, 8:23 p.m.
Love love love these!!!! Whenever I travel I make sure to bring these with me! They smell great and don't dry me out.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Gresham, OR
Great lavender smelll. Cleans off makeup great but a little rough for my sensitive skin. All and all a great product.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Davis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 9, 2016, 2:19 a.m.
I like these, but they don't exactly get all of the mascara off my eye lashes. But it does help with everything else.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Gardena, CA
Feb. 23, 2016, 7:52 p.m.
Loved these!! They take off all your eye makeup with one towel. The smell is great and they don't irritate your eyes.
Meghann P.
Meghann P.
Davenport, IA
Feb. 18, 2016, 5:25 p.m.
These have to be my favorite drugstore makeup remover wipes. I love the lavender scent and how moisturizing they are.
Kendra E.
Kendra E.
These smell amazing!! The lavender scent is very calming, perfect for bed time! Does a decent job of removing makeup.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
March 5, 2016, 3:58 a.m.
These smell so relaxing and make my skin feel soft after removing all traces of make up, I always have these on hand.
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Margate, FL
June 1, 2016, 6:22 p.m.
I have tried these makeup wipes quite a few times and I really did love them but they can make my skin a little oily.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Batavia, NY
Feb. 25, 2016, 11:35 p.m.
I really like the Neutrogena make up remover wipes! They just wipe the make up right away with very little oily feel.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Pylesville, MD
These made my eyes burn a bit. I still finished my pack of them, it wasn't unbearable. But definitely not my favorite
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?