Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Palm Bay , Fl

I love these wipes. They always make my face feel super fresh and clean. It removes all makeup and dirt within minutes.
Alana U.
Alana U.
Hollis, NY

I always get these.. one towelette is enough to remove all the gunk i put on my face. Clean soft feeling once finished
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

These worked great to remove all my makeup at the end of the day. I loved that it also left my face feeling refreshed.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Sedro Woolley, WA

I like the way these fell on my face but its hard to get all my makeup off although it may be because i use waterproof
I love Neutrogena because it removes all makeup, let me clean my face every night I use it because I am make-up artist
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Vancleave , Ms

Cleaned makeup good but kind of irritated my skin. Would buy again if needed. If you have sensitive skin I would skip.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Franklin, OH

This work great! They remove all of my makeup, mascara included. They also smell great and leave my skin feeling good!
Kenya H.
Kenya H.

I absolutely love these towelettes. They do an amazing job at removing makeup and helps keep my skin clear. Love them!
Charlotte V.
Charlotte V.
Walkersville, MD

Great product! Makes my face feel so refreshed right before i go to sleep, plus it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin!
Erica M.
Erica M.

The best makeup wipes ever!!! Use it to remove my makeup before washing my face with my cleanser. Definitely recommend
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?