Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Amna A.
Amna A.

Love the smell. And it works soo well I usually use black eye pencil and just one wipe is enough to get everything out.
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
Lubbock, TX

Super calming and they get every bit of makeup off! The smell so fresh and clean and they don't dry out my face at all!
Lily F.
Lily F.
Virginia Beach, VA

I have very sensitive skin so I found this kind of irritating for me and it did not completely remove all of my makeup.
Jess P.
Jess P.
Pittsburgh , Pa

I love the smell, very relaxing
they work great at taking off makeup and aren't too oily
are huge so only ever need one
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Simpsonville, SC

Loved these! one of my favorites and they work wonderfully. definitely will be getting this product again in the future
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Greenville, WI

L O V E ! L O V E! L O V E! These are absolutely fabulous . I will never go back to anything else. Takes everything off
Makynna L.
Makynna L.
Saint Regis, MT

I love this makeup wipes, they're not over priced and do a great job taking off all the make up and the end of the day.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Trufant, MI

Amazing, gets all the make up off and smells good and makes your face nice and smooth. I prefer this product to others.
Laurie D.
Laurie D.
Streamwood, IL

Best makeup removing towelettes ever! They work amazingly and the smell is great. Love that it doesn't dry my skin out.
Vanessa U.
Vanessa U.
Escondido, CA

I like but always my eyes hurt so i need to wet with some water first before clean my fave and do not rub in to my eyes
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?