Add a Photo

Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Portland, OR
March 4, 2016, 6:18 p.m.
Removes my makeup very well. I love the smell and it leaves my skin soft. I am very pleased with this make-up remover.
Karla A.
Karla A.
Franklin, TN
Feb. 22, 2016, 10 p.m.
My face feels soft and it's not more dry anymore! I should tried before! I love how easy it is now to remove my makeup
Lilia A.
Lilia A.
Gilroy, CA
Feb. 19, 2016, 7:48 p.m.
Good but the perfume scent is strong I like something with less odor by they're okay when you don't have anything else
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Hanford, Ca
Feb. 26, 2016, 8:26 p.m.
They remove my make up very easily and i don't have to do too much srubing and it even takes off my waterproof eyeliner
mary m.
mary m.
Manheim, PA
Feb. 12, 2016, 10:04 p.m.
I used about 2 of these bags in the last month and they don't leave traces of make up and also doesn't irratate my eyes.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 2, 2016, 9:47 p.m.
I love these they work well without irritating my skin and they take all my makeup off with ease. I highly recommend.
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Feb. 21, 2016, 1:25 p.m.
Does an awesome job when it comes to removing eyeshadow and lipsticks, but not when it comes to eyeliner and mascara.
Raimee I.
Raimee I.
Franklin, MI
April 4, 2016, 2:27 p.m.
These are my go-to. They're affordable, get all my make up off, and leave my face feeling fresh and clean before bed.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 13, 2016, 8:58 p.m.
I love using these!!!! My skin feels great and my makeup comes off soooo easily!!! It makes my day soooo much easier!
Mecca D.
Mecca D.
Seminole, TX
March 17, 2016, 7:05 a.m.
I love these towelettes! they are so calming and great for taking off make up. I highly recommend these for everyone!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?