Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Аня А.
Аня А.
Washington

Love love love. I wear so much makeup to work and don't know how I would live without these to help me take it off every night!
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Bixby, OK

Smells amazing! Leaves your skin nice and refreshed and ready for bed! Love that it gets all the make up even stubborn mascara!
Gleidilene D.
Gleidilene D.
Denver, CO

I just use one of this before to go to bed and my skin is clean again, it's easy and fast, I don't need wash my face with soap.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Saint Louis, MO

These towelettes were amazing when I was removing my makeup. They didn't burn my skin, they felt amazing and for a great price!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

Really great for all sorts of stubborn make up, mascara included. My face always had a slightly sticky feel after using, though
Kris E.
Kris E.

It left an oily residue once wiped the make up off. It helped my skin become easily cleaned at night and it was a fast remover.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Sacramento, CA

These always leave my face feeling fresh and don't leave any sticky or oily finish on my face after my makeup is gone. Love em!
katie f.
katie f.

I love these makeup remover wipes. They're never dry in the package, and they always remove all of my makeup without a struggle
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Flint, MI

They are super effective, I use them daily. i onky have to usenone for my whole face, tends to burn my eyes a littlw sometimes.
Janet K.
Janet K.
Mount Vernon, IN

Works wonderfully. Nice for a quick job. So convenient.. Great price. I love how I can just pull, wipe and the make-up is gone!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now