Add a Photo

#15 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Tracy C.
Tracy C.

Love these. They remove my eye makeup with ease and they're great for weekends away when you can take liquids with you.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Simpsonville, SC

Loved these! one of my favorites and they work wonderfully. definitely will be getting this product again in the future
Allie R.
Allie R.
Pittsburgh, PA

I really liked these, but they were so expensive to do the same exact thing that so many other makeup remover wipes do.
Amna A.
Amna A.

Love the smell. And it works soo well I usually use black eye pencil and just one wipe is enough to get everything out.
Hannah N.
Hannah N.

These are great for traveling. They do a great job of removing makeup and dirt and grime. I always keep in my suitcase.
Laurie D.
Laurie D.
Streamwood, IL

Best makeup removing towelettes ever! They work amazingly and the smell is great. Love that it doesn't dry my skin out.
kailey s.
kailey s.
Lakewood, CO

I love the smell! I use these right after my nightly work out so I can get the makeup and sweat off and reduce my acne.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Chino Valley, AZ

Removes make up easily without drying my fave out. Slightly moisturizing And the best part is they are very affordable!
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT

These are great wipes! But I don't find that they remove makeup that well, and leave my combo face with a film on them.
Krystle M.
Krystle M.

Quickly takes off hard waterproof mascara . I use these daily to take off makeup so easy to use and gets everything off
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now