Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Allison H.
Allison H.
Sacramento, CA

These always leave my face feeling fresh and don't leave any sticky or oily finish on my face after my makeup is gone. Love em!
Maria P.
Maria P.
Chico, CA

I really like these. They remove all my makeup easily right before bed. I personally like that it's convenient and easy to use.
Micaela R.
Micaela R.
Texarkana, TX

I like how it takes all the makeup off and leaves ur face really clean and how it helps me calm amd rest a little bit at nights
Dina M.
Dina M.

The Neutrogena make-up remover towelettes are very good because with only one towelette you can get most of your make-up off :)
Gleidilene D.
Gleidilene D.
Denver, CO

I just use one of this before to go to bed and my skin is clean again, it's easy and fast, I don't need wash my face with soap.
Bayley B.
Bayley B.
Greybull, WY

The wipes remove even waterproof makeup easily. They do not irritate my skin or cause any breakouts. Definitaly will buy again.
Marybel M.
Marybel M.

Loved them they work very good. Takes mascara and makeup off past and easy. No greasy feel after....smooth and fresh after use.
Brookie T.
Brookie T.
West Palm Bch, FL

These are like your face being on a cloud it feels so good and I love them it gets rid of all you make up in matter of minutes😊
Sofia H.
Sofia H.
Westland, MI

Loved them they are great also very affordable. Money plays a big role for me. I int want to spend too much on something crappy
Bianca A.
Bianca A.

It removes the make up very well, and makes my face feel clean and fresh. I'm very glad with every Neutrgena product I've tried
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now