Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Rhonda S.
Rhonda S.

Great smell not strong on my sensitive skin and it gets all my makeup off! You don't need more than one wipe at a time!
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Manchester, NH

Cleans up nicely. I like it. I would buy it again. Smells great fresh and clean linen! Moisturizers after use very nice
Krystle M.
Krystle M.

Quickly takes off hard waterproof mascara . I use these daily to take off makeup so easy to use and gets everything off
Lorielle M.
Lorielle M.

So these wipes have become the best thing in my life. It comes in handy when I'm tired from work and need a quick clean
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Simpsonville, SC

Loved these! one of my favorites and they work wonderfully. definitely will be getting this product again in the future
Maribel C.
Maribel C.
La Habra, CA

I absolutely love this product. It relaxed my skin once I remove my makeup. I would definitely repurchase this product.
Lily F.
Lily F.
Virginia Beach, VA

I have very sensitive skin so I found this kind of irritating for me and it did not completely remove all of my makeup.
Vanessa U.
Vanessa U.
Escondido, CA

I like but always my eyes hurt so i need to wet with some water first before clean my fave and do not rub in to my eyes
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT

These are great wipes! But I don't find that they remove makeup that well, and leave my combo face with a film on them.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Trufant, MI

Amazing, gets all the make up off and smells good and makes your face nice and smooth. I prefer this product to others.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?