Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
ava s.
ava s.
Holly Springs, NC

These are great! they take off my makeup very well. Somtimes they sting my eyes but only because i have sensitive skin.
Elise U.
Elise U.
Lowell, MA

These are the best makeup wipes out there. It removes all my makeup, including eye liner, mascara, and liquid lipstick.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Grandview, MO

These are the perfect ending to a stressful day! They make my face feel so fresh and clean and they really smell great.
SHAY T.
SHAY T.
Dyer, IN

These are very good I love all the facial wipes give them a try it's easier than using a wash cloth every day just toss
Tracy C.
Tracy C.

Love these. They remove my eye makeup with ease and they're great for weekends away when you can take liquids with you.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Chino Valley, AZ

Removes make up easily without drying my fave out. Slightly moisturizing And the best part is they are very affordable!
Makynna L.
Makynna L.
Saint Regis, MT

I love this makeup wipes, they're not over priced and do a great job taking off all the make up and the end of the day.
Allie R.
Allie R.
Pittsburgh, PA

I really liked these, but they were so expensive to do the same exact thing that so many other makeup remover wipes do.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Wiloughby Hls, OH

It was very easy to remove make up. It didn't try my face out. I liked the scent of it. I would recommend it to others.
kailey s.
kailey s.
Lakewood, CO

I love the smell! I use these right after my nightly work out so I can get the makeup and sweat off and reduce my acne.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?