Add a Photo

Photos (38)
marisol p.
marisol p.
Ellijay, GA

I use these all the time. they're super easy to use. they clean your makeup very well and leaves your skin feeling soft.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Manchester, NH

Cleans up nicely. I like it. I would buy it again. Smells great fresh and clean linen! Moisturizers after use very nice
Krystle M.
Krystle M.

Quickly takes off hard waterproof mascara . I use these daily to take off makeup so easy to use and gets everything off
Maribel C.
Maribel C.
La Habra, CA

I absolutely love this product. It relaxed my skin once I remove my makeup. I would definitely repurchase this product.
Elise U.
Elise U.
Lowell, MA

These are the best makeup wipes out there. It removes all my makeup, including eye liner, mascara, and liquid lipstick.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.

Takes off most of my makeup! I use it nightly! Great value!! I have to hide them to keep my friends from stealing them!
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT

These are great wipes! But I don't find that they remove makeup that well, and leave my combo face with a film on them.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Trufant, MI

Amazing, gets all the make up off and smells good and makes your face nice and smooth. I prefer this product to others.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Greenville, WI

L O V E ! L O V E! L O V E! These are absolutely fabulous . I will never go back to anything else. Takes everything off
Lorielle M.
Lorielle M.

So these wipes have become the best thing in my life. It comes in handy when I'm tired from work and need a quick clean
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now