Add a Photo

Haley S.
Haley S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Feb. 22, 2016, 1:42 a.m.
I like the way these fell on my face but its hard to get all my makeup off although it may be because i use waterproof
Martha A.
Martha A.
Tacoma, WA
March 23, 2016, 9:17 p.m.
This product burns my eyes and am not able to use anymore it also makes my face itch and would not recommend to others
Erica M.
Erica M.
The best makeup wipes ever!!! Use it to remove my makeup before washing my face with my cleanser. Definitely recommend
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
March 15, 2016, 1:44 p.m.
These worked great to remove all my makeup at the end of the day. I loved that it also left my face feeling refreshed.
Maggie R.
Maggie R.
Mapleton, IA
Feb. 11, 2016, 12:26 a.m.
This product has a nice calming scent which helps relax at night when taking off make up and helps out me to sleep! :)
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Vancleave , Ms
May 10, 2016, 9:02 p.m.
Cleaned makeup good but kind of irritated my skin. Would buy again if needed. If you have sensitive skin I would skip.
Janette C.
Janette C.
Monroe, WA
Feb. 16, 2016, 4:09 p.m.
These do the work I just feel as if the Luquid works better then the towelettes not quit sure why it's just my opinion
Diedra B.
Diedra B.
Parkersburg, WV
March 11, 2016, 8:03 p.m.
I love these clothes so much. They are very soft and remove my makeup very well. They also leave my face feeling soft.
Keyera M.
Keyera M.
Atlanta, GA
Feb. 15, 2016, 10:48 p.m.
I really enjoyed these. You can't have to wipe a lot to get your makeup off. A few gently swipes will get the job done
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Oak Grove, KY
March 30, 2016, 11:11 p.m.
Love the scent, and they don't leave your face oily like most. I have very sensitive skin and I find this very gently.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?