Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Mary L.
Mary L.
High Point

This really deep cleans and take off the rest of my face while leaving it really soft and moisturizing. i like the smell
Marisol L.
Marisol L.
Vista, CA

I love how these towels did not make my face greasy or oily and cleared away all the make up, they are also really soft.
Diane L.
Diane L.
Rialto, CA

This is one of the best makeup removers I use! This removes completely everything off my face and I absolutely love it!!
Lori P.
Lori P.
Virginia, IL

I love this stuff. It's takesuper off all my make up and makes my face feel so clean
I bought this from ulta
Repeat user
Gabriela H.
Gabriela H.
Lakewood, OH

After coming back home from a big party's very girls is always so tired but with this tissue is so easy! Great product.!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Morgantown, WV

They were very soothing and took all my makeup off. It irritated my eyes some but other than that it worked really well.
Rayane N.
Rayane N.
Everett, MA

Have been using this make-up remover for years, ever since I started using make-up and will never change for another one
Christina A.
Christina A.
Havelock, NC

These are my favorite go to wipes. They are so easy to travel with. they take off %100 of my makeup with out any tugging
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.

I love these face wipes it takes off even the most stubborn of make up and leaves my face feeling clean and moisturized.
Paris C.
Paris C.
Elgin, IL

I keep these by my bed in my night stand because I always use them especially when I'm too tired to wash the make up off
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?