Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
St Petersburg, FL

Soothing, not drying...they get all my makeup off without burning my eyes. I'm never without a travel pack of these in my purse.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Martinsburg

I love this makeup remover. You don't have to scrub to get the makeup off it just wipes right off. It doesn't leave my skin oil.
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.
Wendell, ID

These wipes are pretty good. I prefer the Kirkland ones but if I can't get to Cisco I buy these. They take makeup off very well.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Manchester, CT

I love this product! It makes cleaning my makeup fun. It's refreshing to my face and makes it feel amazing just in time for bed.
Angel C.
Angel C.

This product calms my skin, unlike other makeup removers, it doesn't irritate my skin. It takes up every single ounce of makeup!
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Seattle

I have very sensitive skin. They didn't irritate my skin at all. They were actually very soothing. Effectively removed my makeup
flavia l.
flavia l.
Plano, TX

This is a very good makeup remover. When I do a full face of makeup, usually I can use just one towelette to get everything off.
Phronsie H.
Phronsie H.

Handy for on the go or for nights when I really don't feel like going all out. Gets my face clean without making it oily or dry.
Mari. P.
Mari. P.

Totally removed my makeup even eyelienr doesn't irritate skin. Doesn't smell like chemicals I use these almost daily. Love them.
Lily V.
Lily V.
Fort Myers, FL

The towelettes are moist, not soaked, and smell great, but not strong. They do a good job getting makeup off, including mascara.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now