Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Melissa J.
Melissa J.

I like wipes for makeup remover travel purposes. I keep these in my purse for a fresh feeling on my face. Wipes in general are not the best form of makeup removal in my opinion but this brand certainly makes great wipes. The light smell is nice and I will say I have used it not before bed with equal results.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Lyles, TN

Love the smell of the cleansing towelettes. This is one of my must haves for my bathroom and something I always keep on hand it leaves your skin feeling so soft and it clean. I have use another type before that always dries up before your done with them this one stays moist. I would recommend them to anyone.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Rochelle, IL

These are the WORST makeup removing wipes I've ever used. They smell horrible, and leave this disgusting thick film on your face AND stings your eyes. Target brand has wipes that are "comparable" to these (not sure why they'd want to compare them) Target brand smells great, no film, and no burning eye balls.
Jazmine R.
Jazmine R.
Raymond, NH

My friend and I both use this product, it's great and very gental but gets the job done. I got mine at Walgreens and it wasn't too much money, the packaging is simple but cute! I definitely suggest this for anyone looking for a makeup remover! This leaves you skin feeling like you never had anything on there!
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Portsmouth, Va

I love them. They have a nice clean smell and are amazing at removing my eye make up before bed. Even my water proof eye liner. Great product for the price. I have tried the cheaper store version and they are not even close to the original. Worth the few extra pennies you have to pay. I am a repeat customer.
Castine M.
Castine M.
S Padre Isle, TX

Soft lavender scent. Sometimes leaves my skin tight and dry after use, and can be a little irritating to my eyes. Really good for a quick makeup removal before bed after a night out, way easy to just swipe off the majority of my face and crash for the night. Not excellent at removing some waterproof mascara.
Lily R.
Lily R.
Geneva, IL

My favorite ! I can't live without these makeup removers. I wear a lot of makeup so it's important for me to take it off before bed. These wipes remove every drop of foundation,mascara,lipstick without damaging your skin. I would recommend it to everyone because it doesn't leave a weird smell on your face !
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR

I love how these smell and work but they irritate my eyes a lot. I have had red irritated and crying eyes after using these to remove eyemakeup (which is the whole purpose of them) so I unfortunately have to instead get the non-scented kind. Otherwise they are great and work fantastic on stubborn eyemakeup.
Jayne S.
Jayne S.
Lutz, FL

These are very very effective for removing all kinds of makeup and I would love them completely buuuut... They have a lot of chemicals i guess and they have begun to make my eyelashes break and fall out. So I probably wouldn't recommend using on your eyes if you want to purchase them, mostly just your face.
Ana A.
Ana A.
Raleigh, Nc

I love these wipes, probably the least irritating to the skin that I've tried including other "natural" brands like burt's bees and "yes to ..."

They don't get all your makeup off but I don't think that's the intent since none of them do. It gets 90% off and then you remove the rest with a thorough cleanse.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now