Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Rockaway, NJ

Neutrogena's Make-up Remover Cleansing towelettes (Night Calming ) are a nice addition to my nightly routine. They remove any make-up easily, without making my skin feel tight and as if I had just used a harsh chemical to do so. The fragrance was pleasing, without being overwhelming. I would definitely buy again!
Alana S.
Alana S.

Always removes my makeup, waterproof included! Leaves my skin feeling very soft and hydrated. Neutral scent and amazing feel. Also, love the towelette option so I can take my makeup off on the go or when I am feeling lazy! The price is affordable too and these are always a staple in my bathroom, or bedside table!
Eliza V.
Eliza V.
Haddon Heights, NJ

The makeup remover towelettes were extremely soothing for my skin. They removed all of my makeup, including my waterproof mascara. I hate when I use makeup remover that leaves my skin feeling oily or doesn't fully remove my mascara. This product took off all of the mascara and also left my face feeling refreshed.
kasie t.
kasie t.
Ukiah, CA

No make up wipes can compare to these babies! With one swipe all the eyeliner and mascara comes right off. I love the box that you can buy to ensure double protection from them drying out. Not too pricey but i make sure i don't go through them too fast because otherwise all my money would go toward make up wipes.
Aryana W.
Aryana W.
Lakeland, FL

I really like these, the material is really soft on my face and I don't even have to press hard or scrub to get my makeup off. I wear dark top liner, even color and glitter and it always come off without a hassle. Plus the smell of it is really nice it doesn't have a harsh smell and leaves my face nice and soft.
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Victor, WV

I really like this.. My skin feels super soft when I use them. They smell very good and the ingredients are nice and I like how it makes my skin feel very soft and like I could only use these set night and there really great to use after doing ur exfoliating and cleansing treatment because it like calms ur skin.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Toledo, OH

These make up wipes are pretty solid! These do smell better than the usual make up wipes and like the packaging states, it does have a calming scent. They leave my face feeling nice and refreshed and easily remove my makeup. The only problem for me is that it is a little bit pricier than other drugstore brands.
Mercedes B.
Mercedes B.
Nelsonville, OH

I love them, they smell good, remove my makeup, and they are extremely easy to use. I bought them at Walmart. They have a good amount of them for a decent price. The packaging is super nice, it closes shut easily so the other wipes do not dry out. I have bought them more than once. And will continue to buy them
Caro L.
Caro L.
Ponce

Is perfect. Easy. And very calming. Perfect to finish ThE day with a clean face. Some wipes irritate my eyes or some areas on my face but this doesn't and I honestly love that. It removes all of my makeup in one go. I recommend these to anyone, no matter what skin type you have or if you wear waterproof makeup.
Taj T.
Taj T.
Glen Oaks, NY

These are my favorite, go-to make-up removers! I use them every night before heading off to bed. Prior to this, I was using water to remove my make-up and noticed that my skin would break out often. But after using Neutrogena's towelettes, I noticed my skin was healthier and much more clear. Highly recommended!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now