Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Swedesboro, NJ

These are my favorite makeup wipes ever. I have tried other brands, and always come back to this brand. I usually take my makeup off at night so these night calming one's really benefit me. I use a lot of makeup and mascara specifically and these wipes remove every bit of makeup I have on. Definitely a need!
Billy S.
Billy S.
Wichita, KS

These wipes are easy to use and are great for traveling. They leave my face feeling soft and not oily. I have sensitive skin and these are perfect for my skin condition. They are a great value. I can usually find them for about 2/$10. They are a bit pricier than other brands, but they do what I need them to.
Luisa T.
Luisa T.

Me encanta estos removedor de maquillaje de limpieza Toallitas de Neutrogena. Se sienten muy bien en mi piel e incluso toman de mi máscara resistente al agua sin ningún problema. Se someten a pruebas Dematologist que es grande bc tengo la piel muy sensible. Este producto funciona muy bien y muy recommendable!
Jazmine R.
Jazmine R.
Raymond, NH

My friend and I both use this product, it's great and very gental but gets the job done. I got mine at Walgreens and it wasn't too much money, the packaging is simple but cute! I definitely suggest this for anyone looking for a makeup remover! This leaves you skin feeling like you never had anything on there!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Maydelle, TX

I like these because they have a nice scent but honestly it can be a little overpowering. I've opted for other neutrogena makeup removers for this reason, although I will use these occasionally until I run out. They aren't very good at removing stubborn eye makeup, but they get off everything else very well.
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR

I love how these smell and work but they irritate my eyes a lot. I have had red irritated and crying eyes after using these to remove eyemakeup (which is the whole purpose of them) so I unfortunately have to instead get the non-scented kind. Otherwise they are great and work fantastic on stubborn eyemakeup.
Lily R.
Lily R.
Geneva, IL

My favorite ! I can't live without these makeup removers. I wear a lot of makeup so it's important for me to take it off before bed. These wipes remove every drop of foundation,mascara,lipstick without damaging your skin. I would recommend it to everyone because it doesn't leave a weird smell on your face !
Jayne S.
Jayne S.
Lutz, FL

These are very very effective for removing all kinds of makeup and I would love them completely buuuut... They have a lot of chemicals i guess and they have begun to make my eyelashes break and fall out. So I probably wouldn't recommend using on your eyes if you want to purchase them, mostly just your face.
Ana A.
Ana A.
Raleigh, Nc

I love these wipes, probably the least irritating to the skin that I've tried including other "natural" brands like burt's bees and "yes to ..."

They don't get all your makeup off but I don't think that's the intent since none of them do. It gets 90% off and then you remove the rest with a thorough cleanse.
Samir O.
Samir O.
Salt Lake City, UT

Hands down one of the best make up removers I have tried ! It gets rid of my make up quickly, even the tricky eye makeup ! They feel extremely gentle on the fave:) I've tried other make up removers but they sting my face and I just keep going back to these. I definitely recommend these wipes for everyone .
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?