Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Lori P.
Lori P.
Virginia, IL

I love this stuff. It's takesuper off all my make up and makes my face feel so clean
I bought this from ulta
Repeat user
alexia m.
alexia m.

Great makeup remover and gentle on skin. I like the way the smell and the cloth is has just the right amount of moisture
Eden D.
Eden D.
Round Rock, TX

These are perfect for removing your make up and cleansing your face, they also really do calm you down after a long day.
Lily H.
Lily H.
Hermiston, OR

Worked amazing, cleanso off a full face of make up. Smells wonderful. I usedon't them every night to get my make up off.
Rayane N.
Rayane N.
Everett, MA

Have been using this make-up remover for years, ever since I started using make-up and will never change for another one
I love this, it removes all my make up and leaves my face smooth and fresh at night. I feel a little more relax at night
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

They work well, take makeup off, and are a nice night-time scent to get you ready for bed. I like the blue ones as well.
Caesi H.
Caesi H.
Alexander, AR

I love these makeup remover towelettes. They remove my eye makeup and the rest of my makeup great. They smell great too.
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Russellville, KY

I really love these makeup remover wipes. They work great and have a calming lavender scent that is perfect for bedtime.
Chenda S.
Chenda S.
Denver, CO

These things are like magic.. They remove my makeup and doesn't make me feel like I am sleeping with my face still caked
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now