Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Deanna k.
Deanna k.

This works amazing to get any makeup that didn't come off while I was in the shower! it also helped with controlling oil
alexia m.
alexia m.

Great makeup remover and gentle on skin. I like the way the smell and the cloth is has just the right amount of moisture
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

Is the best! Just one down side! It irritates my skin, I have sensitive skin so this didn't work. It smells so good thiu
Sonia G.
Sonia G.
Dallas, TX

These are the best ! I don't have too struggle to remove my make up ! I think it's super good and it refreshes ! My skin
Erica V.
Erica V.
Madera, CA

This products works really well your face. The only thing you might need to worry about is getting all your mascara off.
Sionne S.
Sionne S.
New Orleans , LA

Works really well, actually removes makeup. Doesn't leave anything behind like other products and it super skin friendly
RaShundra W.
RaShundra W.
Stone Mtn, GA

I love these every time I go to Wal-Mart i get a pack of these their great for removing eye makeup and your foundation!!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Stacy, MN

I love these! They take off all your make up and do not leave your face oily or sticky! I would strongly recommend this!
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.

These work great. I just am not a huge fan of the smell of the calming night wipes. j would rather use the regular ones.
Lily H.
Lily H.
Hermiston, OR

Worked amazing, cleanso off a full face of make up. Smells wonderful. I usedon't them every night to get my make up off.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?