Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Champions Gate, FL

Face feels clean and refreshed after using. I feel a little bit bad about having to throw something away after each use.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Jarrell, TX

It's a great product. Takes all of your makeup off of your face. It is also nice and soft on your skin and smells great.
Kacie B.
Kacie B.
Norman, OK

These are the best make up wipes I've ever purchased! They really get everything off with ease, even waterproof mascara.
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Pearland, TX

These wipes are my go to for everything, if I have oily skin, or maybe my makeup a running. I honestly love these wipes.
I love this, it removes all my make up and leaves my face smooth and fresh at night. I feel a little more relax at night
Cyndi S.
Cyndi S.
Rush, KY

Does not irrigate my skin, not a strong smell, my family really likes this one. Other products seem to dry out our face.
Juliann P.
Juliann P.
Los Angeles, CA

These wipes are so great! They take all your makeup off with one wipe and leave your face feeling so hydrated and fresh.
Nour S.
Nour S.
Tinley Park, IL

One of my favorite makeup removing wipes was very calming and helped my skin feeling hydrated and took off all my makeup
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Russellville, KY

I really love these makeup remover wipes. They work great and have a calming lavender scent that is perfect for bedtime.
Chenda S.
Chenda S.
Denver, CO

These things are like magic.. They remove my makeup and doesn't make me feel like I am sleeping with my face still caked
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?