Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Palm Bay , Fl
March 25, 2016, 9:08 p.m.
I love these wipes. They always make my face feel super fresh and clean. It removes all makeup and dirt within minutes.
pam f.
pam f.
Feb. 25, 2016, 7:19 p.m.
Best makeup remover pads I have used so far. Very calming effect to use before bedtime. Makes skin feel clean and soft.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Trufant, MI
April 12, 2016, 3:13 p.m.
Amazing, gets all the make up off and smells good and makes your face nice and smooth. I prefer this product to others.
Lily F.
Lily F.
Virginia Beach, VA
March 3, 2016, 5:21 p.m.
I have very sensitive skin so I found this kind of irritating for me and it did not completely remove all of my makeup.
Pritam K.
Pritam K.
Marlborough, MA
May 6, 2016, 11:14 a.m.
I like these very much.my skin feels great afterwords.it removes all the dirt and impurities.
I love that great product
Makynna L.
Makynna L.
Saint Regis, MT
March 8, 2016, 10:59 p.m.
I love this makeup wipes, they're not over priced and do a great job taking off all the make up and the end of the day.
Lorielle M.
Lorielle M.
Chicago , IL
March 30, 2016, 12:35 a.m.
So these wipes have become the best thing in my life. It comes in handy when I'm tired from work and need a quick clean
Krystle M.
Krystle M.
March 8, 2016, 11:42 p.m.
Quickly takes off hard waterproof mascara . I use these daily to take off makeup so easy to use and gets everything off
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
Lubbock, TX
March 16, 2016, 11:42 p.m.
Super calming and they get every bit of makeup off! The smell so fresh and clean and they don't dry out my face at all!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Olyphant , Pa
Feb. 21, 2016, 8:10 p.m.
Great product. Doesn't leave my skin dry at all, and removes all of the makeup I'm so glad it doesn't burn my eyes too!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?