Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Christina A.
Christina A.
Havelock, NC

These are my favorite go to wipes. They are so easy to travel with. they take off %100 of my makeup with out any tugging
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Russellville, KY

I really love these makeup remover wipes. They work great and have a calming lavender scent that is perfect for bedtime.
alexia m.
alexia m.

Great makeup remover and gentle on skin. I like the way the smell and the cloth is has just the right amount of moisture
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

Is the best! Just one down side! It irritates my skin, I have sensitive skin so this didn't work. It smells so good thiu
Cyndi S.
Cyndi S.
Rush, KY

Does not irrigate my skin, not a strong smell, my family really likes this one. Other products seem to dry out our face.
Heather G.
Heather G.
North Augusta, SC

This is my favorite makeup remover! Works really well in removing all my makeup and leaves my face feeling so refreshed!
Ben N.
Ben N.
Santa Ana, CA

Easy to use. they don't dry out. they keep the makeup off and takes all of it off. makes my skin kind of dry. but it good
Missy W.
Missy W.
Dayton, OH

I simply love these towelettes. I can use one for both eyes and face. Not greasy. But a little pricey I recommend these.
Paris C.
Paris C.
Elgin, IL

I keep these by my bed in my night stand because I always use them especially when I'm too tired to wash the make up off
Sionne S.
Sionne S.
New Orleans , LA

Works really well, actually removes makeup. Doesn't leave anything behind like other products and it super skin friendly
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now