Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Pearland, TX

These wipes are my go to for everything, if I have oily skin, or maybe my makeup a running. I honestly love these wipes.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

They work well, take makeup off, and are a nice night-time scent to get you ready for bed. I like the blue ones as well.
RaShundra W.
RaShundra W.
Stone Mtn, GA

I love these every time I go to Wal-Mart i get a pack of these their great for removing eye makeup and your foundation!!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Jarrell, TX

It's a great product. Takes all of your makeup off of your face. It is also nice and soft on your skin and smells great.
Nour S.
Nour S.
Tinley Park, IL

One of my favorite makeup removing wipes was very calming and helped my skin feeling hydrated and took off all my makeup
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Morgantown, WV

They were very soothing and took all my makeup off. It irritated my eyes some but other than that it worked really well.
marisol p.
marisol p.
Ellijay, GA

I use these all the time. they're super easy to use. they clean your makeup very well and leaves your skin feeling soft.
Lindsey p.
Lindsey p.
Jacksonville, NC

They were very soothing and I enjoyed using them to clean my makeup off before going to bed. Nice calming scent as well.
Rayane N.
Rayane N.
Everett, MA

Have been using this make-up remover for years, ever since I started using make-up and will never change for another one
ashley j.
ashley j.
Canby, OR

Like that if I'm being lazy and don't want to wash my face these really get the makeup off and don't irritate your face.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now