Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

6 days left

Photos (38)
It leaves a very soft texture on your skin and does remove all your makeup. it helps to relax your face overnight as well
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Meadville, PA

Love the fact that I can take a wipe and clean my face before bedtime...quick and easy and makes my face feel super soft.
Shayna H.
Shayna H.
Muskegon, MI

Love using these to remove my make up before bed. Gets rid of most of the make up so it doesn't clog my pores over night.
Sonia G.
Sonia G.
Dallas, TX

These are the best ! I don't have too struggle to remove my make up ! I think it's super good and it refreshes ! My skin
Caesi H.
Caesi H.
Alexander, AR

I love these makeup remover towelettes. They remove my eye makeup and the rest of my makeup great. They smell great too.
Lily H.
Lily H.
Hermiston, OR

Worked amazing, cleanso off a full face of make up. Smells wonderful. I usedon't them every night to get my make up off.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.

I love these face wipes it takes off even the most stubborn of make up and leaves my face feeling clean and moisturized.
Darla L.
Darla L.
Marysville, OH

These work great at removing make up! I love the smell on my face afterwards! It's not an overpowing sent which is nice!
Diane L.
Diane L.
Rialto, CA

This is one of the best makeup removers I use! This removes completely everything off my face and I absolutely love it!!
Eva S.
Eva S.
Edinburg, TX

They are good but not great. I have to use at least 2 towelettes to remove my makeup. I'm probably gonna give them away.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?