Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Chino Valley, AZ
Feb. 17, 2016, 11:24 p.m.
Removes make up easily without drying my fave out. Slightly moisturizing And the best part is they are very affordable!
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Feb. 14, 2016, 5:34 p.m.
These are great wipes! But I don't find that they remove makeup that well, and leave my combo face with a film on them.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Takes off most of my makeup! I use it nightly! Great value!! I have to hide them to keep my friends from stealing them!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Feb. 9, 2016, 6:23 p.m.
I love these towelettes! They are the perfect size and get all the make up off with just 1 towel. They smell great too!
kailey s.
kailey s.
Lakewood, CO
I love the smell! I use these right after my nightly work out so I can get the makeup and sweat off and reduce my acne.
pam f.
pam f.
Feb. 25, 2016, 7:19 p.m.
Best makeup remover pads I have used so far. Very calming effect to use before bedtime. Makes skin feel clean and soft.
Elise U.
Elise U.
Lowell, MA
March 16, 2016, 2:15 a.m.
These are the best makeup wipes out there. It removes all my makeup, including eye liner, mascara, and liquid lipstick.
Vanessa U.
Vanessa U.
Escondido, CA
March 2, 2016, 4:36 p.m.
I like but always my eyes hurt so i need to wet with some water first before clean my fave and do not rub in to my eyes
SHAY T.
SHAY T.
Dyer, IN
These are very good I love all the facial wipes give them a try it's easier than using a wash cloth every day just toss
Laurie D.
Laurie D.
Streamwood, IL
Feb. 25, 2016, 4:06 p.m.
Best makeup removing towelettes ever! They work amazingly and the smell is great. Love that it doesn't dry my skin out.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?