Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Fayelle E.
Fayelle E.

I love these. They take off makeup well and also refresh my skin for the night. So smooth and don't clog my pores. Love!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Vineland, NJ

Worked very well to remove most make up, but had to use 2 at a time. Was very pleased because I have very sensitive skin!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Buford, GA

Fantastic with removing makeup!! Even the stubborn waterproof mascara! This is my favorite brand for makeup remover wipes
Krystal J.
Krystal J.

The best towelettes I've ever used. Gets rid of all make up without leaving your face feeling greasy or slimy afterwards.
Kaitlynn G.
Kaitlynn G.
Manahawkin, NJ

This product really does remove all my make up. and the pads make it really east and convenient to use and take anywhere.
Clara A.
Clara A.
Torrance, CA

Great smell. You only need one to do the job. Great for traveling. Easy and affordable. Calming scent that helps you rest
Jessica c.
Jessica c.
Chehalis, WA

I have used this stuff tons and find that it works great, is inexpensive and doesn't dry my face out like other kinds do.
Lily H.
Lily H.
Hermiston, OR

Worked amazing, cleanso off a full face of make up. Smells wonderful. I usedon't them every night to get my make up off.
ashley j.
ashley j.
Canby, OR

Like that if I'm being lazy and don't want to wash my face these really get the makeup off and don't irritate your face.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Champions Gt, FL

Face feels clean and refreshed after using. I feel a little bit bad about having to throw something away after each use.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now