Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Emily S.
Emily S.
Topeka, KS

Smell great but I have to use at least 2 wipes to remove all my face makeup so as you can imagine they go pretty quickly.
ariel o.
ariel o.
Travis Afb, CA

Not the best makeup remover on the market
have to go in several times to get MOST of my eye makeup off, but not all of it
Ann Marie V.
Ann Marie V.
Severn, MD

I use them every evening to take off the day's make up! They smell amazing and are a great start to my wind-down routine!
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.
Coplay, PA

These are really good to take makeup off with. But unfortunately they made my face really dry and made it burn super bad.
Kate G.
Kate G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

I really like these towlettes! They are the only kind I can use on my eyes without them burning that I have tired so far.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Meadville, PA

Love the fact that I can take a wipe and clean my face before bedtime...quick and easy and makes my face feel super soft.
Kanda S.
Kanda S.

I use these wipes almost every single night, they makes my skin feel great, remove all traces of makeup, and smell great!
Daisy V.
Daisy V.
Tucson, AZ

Pretty good, although it's not as "calming" as I would like. It broke me out, which is surprising for neutrogena products
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Shenandoah Junction, WV

All time favorite makeup remover. Not too greasy but strong enough to remove waterproof makeup. Great for sensitive skin!
Skyller H.
Skyller H.
Gary, IN

This is a great product for me. They don't have an intense smell and they are very gentle, but the get the job done well.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?