Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Ebony J.
Ebony J.

These wipes are great for getting off all the makeup you have on. You don't have to keep using wipe after wipe to get it all off.
Rima M.
Rima M.

I had used this while I was on vacation and it was very useful helped remove my makeup and made me feel refreshed after using it.
Roseann J.
Roseann J.
Jamaica, NY

This product removes everything and also leaves your face feeling moisturized as well as clean. I've repurchased at least 3 times
Jessica V.
Jessica V.

Easy to use, I don't have to turn on the water faucet or get a towel, all I need is the wipes. It takes off my makeup completely.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Akron, OH

I legit take my make up off with these before bed every night and let me tell you I'm convinced I sleep better because of it lol.
Joscelyn M.
Joscelyn M.

Use these every night! They're great at getting off all your makeup, even the waterproof mascara. Super gentle and a great scent!
Diane C.
Diane C.
West Plains, MO

There ok to get makeup off, I still had to scrub to get eye makeup off. they work great for removing foundation and power makeup.
Karen R.
Karen R.

Son muy buenas estas toallitas, incluso la marca es increíble, nada que ver con otras que he utilizado estas toallas son geniales
Natasha D.
Natasha D.
Garden City, ID

Really does the trick! I had a stubborn eyeliner pencil that wasn't waterproof yet still would never come off until I used these!
Madison J.
Madison J.

Absolutely love! Doesn't leave face oily and takes all makeup off without leaving a residue. My number one go to makeup remover!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now