Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Monique A.
Monique A.
Cameron, NC

These are my go to wipes! Can be tossed in your bag for on the go and you don't need tons of wipes to remove your makeup.
Skyller H.
Skyller H.
Gary, IN

This is a great product for me. They don't have an intense smell and they are very gentle, but the get the job done well.
Fayelle E.
Fayelle E.

I love these. They take off makeup well and also refresh my skin for the night. So smooth and don't clog my pores. Love!!
Mai L.
Mai L.
Norwalk, CA

My sister buys these constantly so I used them with her. It's damp and cleans even hard to remove eye liner. Love them!!!
Vero O.
Vero O.
Cicero, IL

I love this Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes because they smell wonderful and they make my skin super soft
Morgan H.
Morgan H.

I have very sensitive skin when it comes to makeup remover,but neutrogena night calming towels made my skin feel awesome!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Houma, la

This makes removeing make up so easy and convenient and super fast when u have kids buggin you I would recommend for anyone
Emily S.
Emily S.
Topeka, KS

Smell great but I have to use at least 2 wipes to remove all my face makeup so as you can imagine they go pretty quickly.
Katrina J.
Katrina J.
Collinsville , IL

These wipes do a great job of removing ALL of your makeup. Not to mention they smell amazing perfect ending to a long day
Shaakinaa D.
Shaakinaa D.
Philadelphia, PA

Absolutely amazing. This gets all of my makeup off without irritating my skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now