Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Christina A.
Christina A.
Havelock, NC
These are my favorite go to wipes. They are so easy to travel with. they take off %100 of my makeup with out any tugging
Mary L.
Mary L.
High Point
Feb. 18, 2016, 8:49 p.m.
This really deep cleans and take off the rest of my face while leaving it really soft and moisturizing. i like the smell
Heather G.
Heather G.
North Augusta, SC
May 18, 2016, 12:35 p.m.
This is my favorite makeup remover! Works really well in removing all my makeup and leaves my face feeling so refreshed!
marisol p.
marisol p.
Ellijay, GA
Feb. 28, 2016, 9:33 a.m.
I use these all the time. they're super easy to use. they clean your makeup very well and leaves your skin feeling soft.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Morgantown, WV
March 12, 2016, 6:15 p.m.
They were very soothing and took all my makeup off. It irritated my eyes some but other than that it worked really well.
Paris C.
Paris C.
Elgin, IL
I keep these by my bed in my night stand because I always use them especially when I'm too tired to wash the make up off
Eden D.
Eden D.
Round Rock, TX
Feb. 15, 2016, 6:03 p.m.
These are perfect for removing your make up and cleansing your face, they also really do calm you down after a long day.
Ben N.
Ben N.
Santa Ana, CA
May 6, 2016, 12:54 a.m.
Easy to use. they don't dry out. they keep the makeup off and takes all of it off. makes my skin kind of dry. but it good
Missy W.
Missy W.
Dayton, OH
May 18, 2016, 12:51 a.m.
I simply love these towelettes. I can use one for both eyes and face. Not greasy. But a little pricey I recommend these.
Rhonda S.
Rhonda S.
Feb. 23, 2016, 10:54 a.m.
Great smell not strong on my sensitive skin and it gets all my makeup off! You don't need more than one wipe at a time!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?