Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Mai L.
Mai L.
Norwalk, CA

My sister buys these constantly so I used them with her. It's damp and cleans even hard to remove eye liner. Love them!!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Vineland, NJ

Worked very well to remove most make up, but had to use 2 at a time. Was very pleased because I have very sensitive skin!
Clara A.
Clara A.
Torrance, CA

Great smell. You only need one to do the job. Great for traveling. Easy and affordable. Calming scent that helps you rest
Britney J.
Britney J.
Williamsport , In

These makeup wipes are great! They take your make up off very easily and they don't irritate the skin at all! I love them
Vero O.
Vero O.
Cicero, IL

I love this Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes because they smell wonderful and they make my skin super soft
Smahir L.
Smahir L.
Silver Spring, MD

I really like how easy it is to take your make up off with these it's really easy and simple and gets the job done quick.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Houma, la

This makes removeing make up so easy and convenient and super fast when u have kids buggin you I would recommend for anyone
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
West Branch, MI

These were really effective in clearing my face of all makeup. After I used these towelettes, I felt clean and refreshed.
Jessica c.
Jessica c.
Chehalis, WA

I have used this stuff tons and find that it works great, is inexpensive and doesn't dry my face out like other kinds do.
Shaakinaa D.
Shaakinaa D.
Philadelphia, PA

Absolutely amazing. This gets all of my makeup off without irritating my skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?