Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

I love using these wipes before bed. They have a gentle scent that is very calming. Very little effort is needed to remove makeup.
Isabella A.
Isabella A.
Medon, TN

I've had better ones, but these are still great! I use a a lot of different brands, and among most of them, I go back to this one!
Raini C.
Raini C.
Springville, UT

I do not like this makeup remover. Yes, it does get your makeup off, but it stings my skin like crazy and it really burns my face.
kayla l.
kayla l.

I love love love love these they smell great and makeup comes off really easily. it also helps clean dirk off my face from the day
Nicole W.
Nicole W.

Love these! They're really soft and moist, they remove all your makeup with just one wipe, including eye makeup. Highly recommend.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Duncannon, PA

Love how they take the makeup off and don't leave redness. It leaves my skin soft and they smell good the scent doesn't bother me
Rima M.
Rima M.

I had used this while I was on vacation and it was very useful helped remove my makeup and made me feel refreshed after using it.
shania w.
shania w.
Akron, AL

The neutrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes really work .they take all the makeup off your face and make it feel so clean.
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
Terrell, TX

Love the thickness of the wipe and how you really only need to use one to remove all your makeup. Such a nice way to end the day.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.

I use these daily and have used them for theater makeup and daily makeup and they take everything off without leaving my skin dry
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now