Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Heather M.
Heather M.
Jarrell, TX
March 23, 2016, 7:29 a.m.
It's a great product. Takes all of your makeup off of your face. It is also nice and soft on your skin and smells great.
Rayane N.
Rayane N.
Everett, MA
Feb. 23, 2016, 6:25 p.m.
Have been using this make-up remover for years, ever since I started using make-up and will never change for another one
Cyndi S.
Cyndi S.
Rush, KY
March 21, 2016, 11:33 a.m.
Does not irrigate my skin, not a strong smell, my family really likes this one. Other products seem to dry out our face.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Champions Gate, FL
Feb. 11, 2016, 11:32 a.m.
Face feels clean and refreshed after using. I feel a little bit bad about having to throw something away after each use.
Eva S.
Eva S.
Edinburg, TX
March 8, 2016, 12:25 a.m.
They are good but not great. I have to use at least 2 towelettes to remove my makeup. I'm probably gonna give them away.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 10, 2016, 3:39 p.m.
They work well, take makeup off, and are a nice night-time scent to get you ready for bed. I like the blue ones as well.
Caesi H.
Caesi H.
Alexander, AR
Feb. 5, 2016, 11:14 a.m.
I love these makeup remover towelettes. They remove my eye makeup and the rest of my makeup great. They smell great too.
Juliann P.
Juliann P.
Los Angeles, CA
Feb. 28, 2016, 1:32 p.m.
These wipes are so great! They take all your makeup off with one wipe and leave your face feeling so hydrated and fresh.
Lori P.
Lori P.
Virginia, IL
May 17, 2016, 6:21 p.m.
I love this stuff. It's takesuper off all my make up and makes my face feel so clean
I bought this from ulta
Repeat user
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Feb. 16, 2016, 12:08 a.m.
Is the best! Just one down side! It irritates my skin, I have sensitive skin so this didn't work. It smells so good thiu
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?