Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Faith M.
Faith M.
Indian Trail, NC

Everyone knows how much of a hassleit is to take their make up off. Neutrogena makeup remover towelettes do the job fast.
Kanda S.
Kanda S.

I use these wipes almost every single night, they makes my skin feel great, remove all traces of makeup, and smell great!
Smahir L.
Smahir L.
Silver Spring, MD

I really like how easy it is to take your make up off with these it's really easy and simple and gets the job done quick.
Kate G.
Kate G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

I really like these towlettes! They are the only kind I can use on my eyes without them burning that I have tired so far.
Beejay T.
Beejay T.

My favorite makeup wipe gets everything off and then right after I go in and wash with my neutrogena face wash I love it.
Ruby R.
Ruby R.
Augusta, GA

This cleanser removes most of my makeup in one wipe. Leaves my face smooth and relaxes me right before bed. Great product
Fayelle E.
Fayelle E.

I love these. They take off makeup well and also refresh my skin for the night. So smooth and don't clog my pores. Love!!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Shenandoah Junction, WV

All time favorite makeup remover. Not too greasy but strong enough to remove waterproof makeup. Great for sensitive skin!
Katrina J.
Katrina J.
Collinsville , IL

These wipes do a great job of removing ALL of your makeup. Not to mention they smell amazing perfect ending to a long day
Gretchen H.
Gretchen H.
Clinton Twp, MI

These make up remover wipes take off even the most stuborn make up. It just takes one towelette to take off a whole face.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now