Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Cedar Hill, MO

These are the best at removing all types of makeup and its the best for when your ina hurry and need a refreshing boost to clenups
Tessa M.
Tessa M.
Davenport, IA

Love the night calming wipes! Perfect for taking makeup off before bed after a long a day. Definitely recommend these to everyone!
cindy h.
cindy h.
Omaha, NE

Its a wonder product i have use it a lot and i love the way it cleanse your face to and i still use it so i recommend to use it to
Siobhan K.
Siobhan K.

Excellent prouduct. I've red sensitive skin and this took off my stubborn waterproof mascara but yet left my skin soft and glowing
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Fresno

I like these wipes for removing my eye makeup at the end of the day. I use a lot of water proof make up and these wiped work well.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
West Mifflin, PA

I love using these wipes! it makes it so easy to take off my make up at night, which is exactly what I need as a busy & tired mom!
Raini C.
Raini C.
Springville, UT

I do not like this makeup remover. Yes, it does get your makeup off, but it stings my skin like crazy and it really burns my face.
Jade Catherine D.
Jade Catherine D.
Gonzales, LA

Best makeup wipes hands down! I can not live with out these makeup wipes to remove 90% of my makeup after a long night of partying
Jennie A.
Jennie A.

Perfect for me! I love something that takes my make up off quick and deep cleans. I don't wear a ton of make up so this works well
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Fresno, TX

Great for makeup removal especially the eye makeup. I also use to refresh my face after I have cleansed with my favorite cleanser.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now