Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Lily H.
Lily H.
Hermiston, OR
March 15, 2016, 4:48 p.m.
Worked amazing, cleanso off a full face of make up. Smells wonderful. I usedon't them every night to get my make up off.
Diane L.
Diane L.
Rialto, CA
Feb. 23, 2016, 9:04 p.m.
This is one of the best makeup removers I use! This removes completely everything off my face and I absolutely love it!!
Nour S.
Nour S.
Tinley Park, IL
March 7, 2016, 1:19 a.m.
One of my favorite makeup removing wipes was very calming and helped my skin feeling hydrated and took off all my makeup
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Feb. 19, 2016, 12:47 p.m.
I love these face wipes it takes off even the most stubborn of make up and leaves my face feeling clean and moisturized.
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Pearland, TX
March 14, 2016, 2:16 p.m.
These wipes are my go to for everything, if I have oily skin, or maybe my makeup a running. I honestly love these wipes.
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 17, 2016, 9:29 p.m.
These work great. I just am not a huge fan of the smell of the calming night wipes. j would rather use the regular ones.
Darla L.
Darla L.
Marysville, OH
March 26, 2016, 9:16 a.m.
These work great at removing make up! I love the smell on my face afterwards! It's not an overpowing sent which is nice!
Juliann P.
Juliann P.
Los Angeles, CA
Feb. 28, 2016, 1:32 p.m.
These wipes are so great! They take all your makeup off with one wipe and leave your face feeling so hydrated and fresh.
Chenda S.
Chenda S.
Denver, CO
March 12, 2016, 12:40 a.m.
These things are like magic.. They remove my makeup and doesn't make me feel like I am sleeping with my face still caked
Mary L.
Mary L.
High Point
Feb. 18, 2016, 8:49 p.m.
This really deep cleans and take off the rest of my face while leaving it really soft and moisturizing. i like the smell
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?