Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Kirstin T.
Kirstin T.
Mishawaka, IN

These are seriously the best! You don't even have to scrub down hard on your keys for your make up to come off all the way
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Rule, TX

These are amazing and I love the ease of just having to grab one out of the package to take my make up off. Love them!!!!!
Deziree R.
Deziree R.
Hanford

Works excellent when taking off make up. It pretty much comes off with one wipe . I usually wipe my face then wash after .
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Shenandoah Junction, WV

All time favorite makeup remover. Not too greasy but strong enough to remove waterproof makeup. Great for sensitive skin!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.

Great product! Use these every night to remove my makeup, takes off all my waterproof mascara and doesn't dry out my skin
Ruby R.
Ruby R.
Augusta, GA

This cleanser removes most of my makeup in one wipe. Leaves my face smooth and relaxes me right before bed. Great product
ariel o.
ariel o.
Travis Afb, CA

Not the best makeup remover on the market
have to go in several times to get MOST of my eye makeup off, but not all of it
Kate G.
Kate G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

I really like these towlettes! They are the only kind I can use on my eyes without them burning that I have tired so far.
Kathryn T.
Kathryn T.
Pittsburgh, PA

Great drugstore make-up removing towelettes. Higher end brands might smell a bit better, but these ones get the job done!
Kanda S.
Kanda S.

I use these wipes almost every single night, they makes my skin feel great, remove all traces of makeup, and smell great!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now