Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Shemiah N.
Shemiah N.
Reidsville, GA

I use it everyday this is the only product I use to get all my makeup off n it work n it doesn't break me out or nun I love it !!!
nicole r.
nicole r.
Grand Rapids, MI

Love this makeup remover! The towelettes are sofe and one does the job! Love the smell and the product! Would recommend to anyone!
diana p.
diana p.
Mcallen, TX

I really didn't like these. They weren't as gentle on my skin. I had to sometimes rub hard against my fave to remove my eye makeup
Mums & Sissy
Mums & Sissy

Effectively removes makeup, oil, and dirt with the added benefit of a calming scent that makes it perfect to use right before bed.
Leticia T.
Leticia T.
Los Angeles, CA

I was looking for something to calm my skin in the night and this definitely helped. It is a great Product, definite recommend it!
Kelly Z.
Kelly Z.
Easley, Sc

So gentle. So refreshing and take my eye makeup off wonderfully. Great to take on trips and help you unwind at the end of the day.
Christina F.
Christina F.

These are super great, I love the wipes because it makes it super easy to take makeup off or refreshing your face after a long day
Macy S.
Macy S.
Visalia, CA

These are perfect for when you don't really want to wash your face at night. Also they are so refreshing! I highly recommend them.
Renisha M.
Renisha M.
Bexley , OH

Love these makeup remover towelettes. However I feel the need to wash my face after using them because my face feels denser after.
These are good, but be careful in the eye area! It always stung if it was too close to my eyes, but it removes makeup effectively.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now