Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Katie M.
Katie M.
Bledsoe, KY

These makeup remover wipes take off everything! Even my waterproof mascara. I use them every night. The smell is great too
Hayley W.
Hayley W.
Cleveland, OH

I used to use these a lot but I have found the off brand to be too similar to spend the money on these and get less wipes.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Virginia Beach, VA

Love how these take my make-up off so easily! I use them to clean my make-up brushes as well. They have so many good uses!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Rule, TX

These are amazing and I love the ease of just having to grab one out of the package to take my make up off. Love them!!!!!
Kirstin T.
Kirstin T.
Mishawaka, IN

These are seriously the best! You don't even have to scrub down hard on your keys for your make up to come off all the way
Marissa K.
Marissa K.
Buffalo, NY

I love makeup removing wipes in general but I loved the way these made my skin feel. I like how they double as a cleanser.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
San Antonio, TX

Great product. Plus the smell is great. Does the job and removes all your make up. I really like them and would recommend.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Fountain Hills, AZ

I love Neutrogena makeup remover pads. I don't know that the night calming claim is true but they definitely remove makeup.
Ashlea G.
Ashlea G.
Rush Springs, OK

These are my absolute favorite makeup remover! They are full of moisture and never dry out my skin, plus I love the scent!
Deziree R.
Deziree R.
Hanford

Works excellent when taking off make up. It pretty much comes off with one wipe . I usually wipe my face then wash after .
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now