Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

Expires Today

Photos (38)
Chynna P.
Chynna P.
Hawesville, KY

These work so amazing for me. I love how simple it is for me to take off my make up. So bottom line I would recommend this
Casey C.
Casey C.
Knoxville, TN

It worked great. Felt really good. I slept very well. It met my expectations. Company did great job creating this product.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Pickerington, OH

I use these every night to take off makeup gently. I love that they remove my professional makeup even if it's waterproof!
Marilyn G.
Marilyn G.
Santa Clarita, CA

These are my all time favorite, and the ones in the blue packaging! Super gentle and takes all my makeup off even mascara!
Kirstin T.
Kirstin T.
Mishawaka, IN

These are seriously the best! You don't even have to scrub down hard on your keys for your make up to come off all the way
Jaleaha W.
Jaleaha W.
Fort Pierce, FL

If you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend i know a few of my friends break out when they use it but for me it's fine
Naz F.
Naz F.
Victorville, CA

One of my favorites since it takes off all ur eye makeup without irritating the eye. it also doesn't leave ur face all dry
Tab E.
Tab E.
De Queen, AR

This actually ended up breaking me out. I'm not sure exactly what it is about these wipes, but they didn't work out for me
Jini L.
Jini L.
Mount Airy, GA

I have combination and sensitive skin. These are gentle on my skin and I don't have any problems with my skin breaking out
Irma O.
Irma O.
Montclair, CA

I use these all the time and always run out. It's so easy so that you don't have to rinse. And it leaves my skin so clean.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?