Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Missy S.
Missy S.
Anderson, IN

Love these. Keep going to buy more. Really great especially when I use waterproof makeup these seem to take everything off
Sara M.
Sara M.
Del Rio, TX

These are so good and they take of all your make up with just one wipe, they really do relax you and a better night sleep.
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
Oak Island, NC

It took pretty much all the makeup off it did levea my face a little red and it did meet what I thought it would do. Ulta.
jannete j.
jannete j.
Vacaville, CA

Awsome makeup remover, they are soft and remove everything, also Smells so good, and you don't have any problems to use it
Clara C.
Clara C.
Modesto, CA

I absolutely love these face wipes. They take off my makeup with ease and the night calming effects cool my skin at night.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Morse, LA

These towelettes leave your face feeling refreshed and clean, it removes all makeup and leaves your face feeling hydrated.
Marilyn G.
Marilyn G.
Santa Clarita, CA

These are my all time favorite, and the ones in the blue packaging! Super gentle and takes all my makeup off even mascara!
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Providence, RI

Easily removes all makeup at the end of the day. Cleaning my face before bed is very important to me and these are perfect
Marsha J.
Marsha J.
Greeneville, TN

Love the way these towelettes make my face feel after the make up is removed. Smells great too. Removes makeup very well!!
Jini L.
Jini L.
Mount Airy, GA

I have combination and sensitive skin. These are gentle on my skin and I don't have any problems with my skin breaking out
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now