Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Boston, MA

Removes all eye makeup and it calms my face right before I go to bed. Sometimes I use it in the morning too and works fine
Jill M.
Jill M.

Gets everything off and makes me feel clean! I love it! Gentle and you can't go wrong with that if you have sensitive skin
Ashlea G.
Ashlea G.
Rush Springs, OK

These are my absolute favorite makeup remover! They are full of moisture and never dry out my skin, plus I love the scent!
Deziree R.
Deziree R.
Hanford

Works excellent when taking off make up. It pretty much comes off with one wipe . I usually wipe my face then wash after .
Phoebe C.
Phoebe C.
West Covina, CA

Great for nights that I don't want to deep clean all the make up off of my face. Great for getting off waterproof make up.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Providence, RI

Easily removes all makeup at the end of the day. Cleaning my face before bed is very important to me and these are perfect
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Rule, TX

These are amazing and I love the ease of just having to grab one out of the package to take my make up off. Love them!!!!!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Sacramento, CA

Love these! I use them nightly and they do a great job with removing all my makeup. Gentle and super effective on my skin!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Fountain Hills, AZ

I love Neutrogena makeup remover pads. I don't know that the night calming claim is true but they definitely remove makeup.
Casey C.
Casey C.
Knoxville, TN

It worked great. Felt really good. I slept very well. It met my expectations. Company did great job creating this product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?