Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Briana M.
Briana M.
Henryville, Pa

Awesome ! really completely takes off my makeup in one swipe. Especially when I am tired and want to go to bed. Gentle on my skin.
Marcy S.
Marcy S.
Moscow Mills, MO

The best make up wipes I've ever used! They didn't have a "burning" or "oily" feeling like most make up removers that I have used.
Paola M.
Paola M.
Weslaco, TX

I love these make up remover towelettes, they remove all my make up but I have to use at least 2-3 towelettes to remove everything
Rayna H.
Rayna H.
Prince George

I like these. The little towelettes are convenient for me so it makes it easier at night to take makeup off and use them sometimes
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Cowpens, SC

These work great and aren't harsh on my skin. Similar products have left my skin very dry. They leave your face feeling refreshed.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Augusta, GA

I love using towelettes to remove makeup. It's so much easier and quicker and doesn't leave my skin feeling as oily as the liquid.
Unique H.
Unique H.
Alhambra, CA

They work wonderful, they remove so well that you don't need to use to many wipes like other Products. And the smell is wonderful.
Tessa P.
Tessa P.
Fairborn, OH

These wipes can get any make up off. If you have sensitive eyes, I would avoid using this around the eyes. It might burn the area.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.

They are really good makeup removers because they don't leave my face greasy which i really like because i have oily skin already.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.

These wipes have a really good smell and leave your face feeling clean and soft. I like using these at night instead of face wash.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now