Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Mary T.
Mary T.

These are my favorite makeup remover towelettes. I have purchased many times. It is very effective at removing both face and eye makeup, and leaves your skin clear and you don't need to wash your face afterwards. I really like the packaging with the resealable pouch and the scent of the wipes - very relaxing.
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Morgantown, WV

I've tried many make up removers. The liquids are too oily or completely opposite and dry my skin out. A lot of wipes burn my eyes. But these Neutogena towelettes are so gentle, very wet, and easily take my make up off! I've been using this product for 5 or more years now and they will always be my favorite !
Laura P.
Laura P.
Augusta

Very soft cloth, works without much effort, and the scent is very relaxing. I've used these on and off for a while. The package is inviting with its soft purple color, and It worked exactly like It said it was supposed to. It would be nice if they weren't so pricey, but why not splurge every once in a while :)
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Indianapolis, IN

Love these. They leave my face feeling clean and refreshed. I use them everyday to remove my makeup before bedtime. No residue of greasy feeling. After a long day of kids activities and sweating these not only remove makeup, but they remove sweat and dirt also. I love how my face feels clean after using them.
Imel T.
Imel T.
San Diego, CA

These are literally the best fast make up remover ever. If you need a make up remover that also takes away your water proof mascara, ladies! This are the best wipes that do not need for you to rub, it gently wipes away everything trapped in your proses out and leaves your face so fresh... they are awwwwwsome.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Maydelle, TX

I like these because they have a nice scent but honestly it can be a little overpowering. I've opted for other neutrogena makeup removers for this reason, although I will use these occasionally until I run out. They aren't very good at removing stubborn eye makeup, but they get off everything else very well.
Jazmine R.
Jazmine R.
Raymond, NH

My friend and I both use this product, it's great and very gental but gets the job done. I got mine at Walgreens and it wasn't too much money, the packaging is simple but cute! I definitely suggest this for anyone looking for a makeup remover! This leaves you skin feeling like you never had anything on there!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.

I like wipes for makeup remover travel purposes. I keep these in my purse for a fresh feeling on my face. Wipes in general are not the best form of makeup removal in my opinion but this brand certainly makes great wipes. The light smell is nice and I will say I have used it not before bed with equal results.
Castine M.
Castine M.
S Padre Isle, TX

Soft lavender scent. Sometimes leaves my skin tight and dry after use, and can be a little irritating to my eyes. Really good for a quick makeup removal before bed after a night out, way easy to just swipe off the majority of my face and crash for the night. Not excellent at removing some waterproof mascara.
Billy S.
Billy S.
Wichita, KS

These wipes are easy to use and are great for traveling. They leave my face feeling soft and not oily. I have sensitive skin and these are perfect for my skin condition. They are a great value. I can usually find them for about 2/$10. They are a bit pricier than other brands, but they do what I need them to.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now