Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Morgantown, WV

I've tried many make up removers. The liquids are too oily or completely opposite and dry my skin out. A lot of wipes burn my eyes. But these Neutogena towelettes are so gentle, very wet, and easily take my make up off! I've been using this product for 5 or more years now and they will always be my favorite !
Corrie L.
Corrie L.
Wichita, KS

These cloths got my skin clean, but left an oily residue. And they made me itchy. The smell is really nice, but the title of "calming" is pretty deceiving. They were too harsh for my skin. The next morning i would wash my face and a ton of makeup would still come off. I just threw these away after a few uses.
Camille T.
Camille T.

I love this quick and easy make up wipes! I've been using these forever and love how they minimize the redness on my face. I like the packaging, especially since you can purchase the sturdy container for refills. The scent is fairly light and not overpowering. One of the most affordable go to products I have!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Indianapolis, IN

Love these. They leave my face feeling clean and refreshed. I use them everyday to remove my makeup before bedtime. No residue of greasy feeling. After a long day of kids activities and sweating these not only remove makeup, but they remove sweat and dirt also. I love how my face feels clean after using them.
Mary T.
Mary T.

These are my favorite makeup remover towelettes. I have purchased many times. It is very effective at removing both face and eye makeup, and leaves your skin clear and you don't need to wash your face afterwards. I really like the packaging with the resealable pouch and the scent of the wipes - very relaxing.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Maydelle, TX

I like these because they have a nice scent but honestly it can be a little overpowering. I've opted for other neutrogena makeup removers for this reason, although I will use these occasionally until I run out. They aren't very good at removing stubborn eye makeup, but they get off everything else very well.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Swedesboro, NJ

These are my favorite makeup wipes ever. I have tried other brands, and always come back to this brand. I usually take my makeup off at night so these night calming one's really benefit me. I use a lot of makeup and mascara specifically and these wipes remove every bit of makeup I have on. Definitely a need!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.

I like wipes for makeup remover travel purposes. I keep these in my purse for a fresh feeling on my face. Wipes in general are not the best form of makeup removal in my opinion but this brand certainly makes great wipes. The light smell is nice and I will say I have used it not before bed with equal results.
Castine M.
Castine M.
S Padre Isle, TX

Soft lavender scent. Sometimes leaves my skin tight and dry after use, and can be a little irritating to my eyes. Really good for a quick makeup removal before bed after a night out, way easy to just swipe off the majority of my face and crash for the night. Not excellent at removing some waterproof mascara.
Luisa T.
Luisa T.

Me encanta estos removedor de maquillaje de limpieza Toallitas de Neutrogena. Se sienten muy bien en mi piel e incluso toman de mi máscara resistente al agua sin ningún problema. Se someten a pruebas Dematologist que es grande bc tengo la piel muy sensible. Este producto funciona muy bien y muy recommendable!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?