Add a Photo

Photos (36)
amy l.
amy l.
Fort Worth, TX

I always found it hard to remove makeup off my face until as a gift I received neutrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes. it changed the way I struggled with removing make up off my face. its smooth and leave my skin feeling clean and fresh . I have tried other products but this one is unique from all the rest.
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Choctaw, OK

I'm using these right now, and I've gone through about half the package. They work alright, but I find they don't remove my makeup as well as other wipes. Also, it burns when you get some of it into your eyes. Other wipes I've used haven't burned that bad or even at all. They are very soothing for your skin, though.
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
New Brunswick, NJ

These things are great! They are probably some of the best makeup remover wipes I have found. They are gentle on the skin and even with my sensitive skin there is no irritation. I use these mostly for my face and I think it might have helped my minor amount of breakouts practically go away. Nothing bad about these!
Andre R.
Andre R.
Barcelona, Anzoategui

Clear away your makeup after a stressful day. Gently and effectively remove all traces of dirt, oil and makeup from your face! Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Night Calming are gentle, ultra soft calming facial clothes that gently gives you clean, fresh, makeup-free skin in one easy step. is good.
Kelsee B.
Kelsee B.

The best makeup remover wipes. They have such a calming scent and they really remove all traces of your makeup. Such a drugstore gem! The price is awesome and they do not burn my sensitive eyes. One wipe generally does the trick to remove my entire face. Make sure you store them upside down so every wipe is juicy!
Larissa D.
Larissa D.
Hialeah, FL

I can't explain how life changing this Make-up remover is. Packaging is simple and nice, it feels good in my face, easy to find in any drugstore and works like wonder. Best money spent. I would recommend it to everyone, it's easy to use that there's no excuses for not taking off your make-up after a long night :p
Ana R.
Ana R.
Croydon, PA

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! It works exactly as it should! It easily removes all my makeup, even waterproof without leaving my face dry or sticky. The towelettes are perfectly moist, and the packaging has a resealable sticker, which keeps the towelettes from drying out! I recommend this product 100%
Eliza V.
Eliza V.
Haddon Heights, NJ

The makeup remover towelettes were extremely soothing for my skin. They removed all of my makeup, including my waterproof mascara. I hate when I use makeup remover that leaves my skin feeling oily or doesn't fully remove my mascara. This product took off all of the mascara and also left my face feeling refreshed.
Paris C.
Paris C.
Jackson, MS

Okay, these are BY FAR the best makeup remover wipes I've ever used. I've tried to save a couple bucks and get the generic brand but it's just not the same. These were $8 at my local Walgreens and it's worth every penny! Gets all my mascara off with one swipe! I'll definitely repurchase over and over and over lol
Katie W.
Katie W.
Manassas, VA

These make up removal wipes are phenomenal! They make your face feel clean, and not oily like some wipes do. They don't dry out my skin but they get all of the make up off quickly so I was able to reuse them a few times. The scent makes you feel peaceful so they really did help me sleep. Definitely will use again
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now