Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Austin, TX

Super quick and easy to wipe the day's makeup off my face when I'm too tired at night but know I should wipe the makeup off
pam f.
pam f.

Love these for removing makeup plus it gives you a calming effect before bedtime. Makes your skin feel clean and refreshed.
Diane B.
Diane B.
Methuen, MA

Love these make up removing cleansing towelettes! They are easy to use and work really well for getting off all my makeup!!
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Virginia Beach, VA

Love how these take my make-up off so easily! I use them to clean my make-up brushes as well. They have so many good uses!
Clara C.
Clara C.
Modesto, CA

I absolutely love these face wipes. They take off my makeup with ease and the night calming effects cool my skin at night.
Marissa K.
Marissa K.
Buffalo, NY

I love makeup removing wipes in general but I loved the way these made my skin feel. I like how they double as a cleanser.
Marsha J.
Marsha J.
Greeneville, TN

Love the way these towelettes make my face feel after the make up is removed. Smells great too. Removes makeup very well!!
Jeane D.
Jeane D.

These clean very well, better than most brands. They are moist enough (some brands are just too dry). Soft and convenient.
Ashlea G.
Ashlea G.
Rush Springs, OK

These are my absolute favorite makeup remover! They are full of moisture and never dry out my skin, plus I love the scent!
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Providence, RI

Easily removes all makeup at the end of the day. Cleaning my face before bed is very important to me and these are perfect
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?