Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Beth G.
Beth G.
Sicklerville , Nj

One of the best makeup wipes I have ever used! Always gets all of my makeup off and doesn't make my skin red or irritated. Love it!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Mission Viejo, CA

It works great. It easily removes all makeup. Even water proof. I use it every night and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.
Bayleigh B.
Bayleigh B.

After a long day of wearing my makeup and finally getting home to take it off I use these, they are so gentle on my sensitive skin.
Takes off my makeup great, and doesn't make me break out. I tried another makeup wipe brand and it made me breakout. Great product.
Jewel L.
Jewel L.
Oxnard

These are always a go to makeup remover for me. Simple and feels great on the skin! Calming and great for sensitive acne prone skin
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Hialeah, FL

Very calming and takes off all of my makeup when I am too lazy to use face wash! Still helps me feel fresh and clean! Got it at CVS!
laura b.
laura b.
San Leandro, CA

I love these towelettes as they work good to remove make up and are easy to grab one take off the make up and dispose in trash can.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Desert Hot Springs, CA

If you wear makeup a lot I suggest getting these! They get all the makeup off and it doesn't leave your skin dry. its a must have!
Nicole W.
Nicole W.

Love these! They're really soft and moist, they remove all your makeup with just one wipe, including eye makeup. Highly recommend.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Vancouver , Wa

These remove stubborn waterproof makeup so well. I do feel like they leave a slight residue, but they're great for sensitive skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now