Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Lizeth J.
Lizeth J.
Lanham, MD

Love tje smell of thesese lavender make up remover towelettes. I also love the blue version but these have a pleasent smell
Aimee G.
Aimee G.
La Mesa, CA

Best make up remover but can dry out your face. I rip not in half and use it for my eyes and then wash the rest of my face.
Diane B.
Diane B.
Methuen, MA

Love these make up removing cleansing towelettes! They are easy to use and work really well for getting off all my makeup!!
Glenna P.
Glenna P.
Yatesville, GA

Love this product buses everyday and can't be without. Very gentle on the skin and doesn't leave my skin feeling dried out.
Amy L.
Amy L.

This product did the job in removing my makeup but around my eyes are very sensitive so there was a little bit of stinging.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Colorado City, TX

These are my favorite makeup removing towels. They actually did make my skin feel calm at night and offer a clean face too.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Utica, NY

After trying these cleans so great. Gets all the makeup off especially the eyeliner. When done your face feels so refreshed
Claudia V.
Claudia V.

Amazing I recommend it 100% ! it moisturized my face really good. used it over night and when I woke up my skin felt fresh!
Phoebe C.
Phoebe C.
West Covina, CA

Great for nights that I don't want to deep clean all the make up off of my face. Great for getting off waterproof make up.
Tab E.
Tab E.
De Queen, AR

This actually ended up breaking me out. I'm not sure exactly what it is about these wipes, but they didn't work out for me
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now