Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Lizeth J.
Lizeth J.
Lanham, MD

Love tje smell of thesese lavender make up remover towelettes. I also love the blue version but these have a pleasent smell
Tanvi A.
Tanvi A.
Plano, TX

Great for removing eye makeup as well as layers of foundation. Gentle enough to where it doesn't irritate my sensative skin
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Colorado City, TX

These are my favorite makeup removing towels. They actually did make my skin feel calm at night and offer a clean face too.
Aimee G.
Aimee G.
La Mesa, CA

Best make up remover but can dry out your face. I rip not in half and use it for my eyes and then wash the rest of my face.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Bensalem, PA

Smells amazing and removes makeup without effort. I would highly recommend it to anyone despite if they wear makeup or not.
Ivanna S.
Ivanna S.
Goode, VA

Best makeup remover wipes. They can remove a full face of makeup with a single wipe. Doesn't leave behind a residue either.
Esty C.
Esty C.
Brooklyn, NY

I use this cause I find it very convenient and it gets the job done and it removes all my make up off I think it's the best
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Lebanon, OH

My eyes feel like they are burning after using these so my eyes are too sensitive to use them. I won't purchase them again.
Claudia V.
Claudia V.

Amazing I recommend it 100% ! it moisturized my face really good. used it over night and when I woke up my skin felt fresh!
Diane B.
Diane B.
Methuen, MA

Love these make up removing cleansing towelettes! They are easy to use and work really well for getting off all my makeup!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?