Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
El Dorado, AR
April 10, 2016, 9:18 p.m.
They where ok just a little oily to the skin they did a good job of getting the dirt off the skin I use them all the time
Ann Marie V.
Ann Marie V.
Severn, MD
May 24, 2016, 8:13 a.m.
I use them every evening to take off the day's make up! They smell amazing and are a great start to my wind-down routine!
Fayelle E.
Fayelle E.
April 4, 2016, 6:34 p.m.
I love these. They take off makeup well and also refresh my skin for the night. So smooth and don't clog my pores. Love!!
jennifer V.
jennifer V.
San Antonio, TX
These are OK. I guess I would use them if I didn't have anything else. They're too oily and you have to use more than one
Britney J.
Britney J.
Williamsport , In
March 19, 2016, 4:13 p.m.
These makeup wipes are great! They take your make up off very easily and they don't irritate the skin at all! I love them
kristina w.
kristina w.
Richmond, IN
March 30, 2016, 9:37 p.m.
These Smell great don't leave your face greasy feeling Luke other products do. Removes all makeup off face with one wipe.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
West Branch, MI
March 28, 2016, 7:11 p.m.
These were really effective in clearing my face of all makeup. After I used these towelettes, I felt clean and refreshed.
Mai L.
Mai L.
Norwalk, CA
My sister buys these constantly so I used them with her. It's damp and cleans even hard to remove eye liner. Love them!!!
Beejay T.
Beejay T.
March 26, 2016, 6:32 a.m.
My favorite makeup wipe gets everything off and then right after I go in and wash with my neutrogena face wash I love it.
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Fremont, OH
Feb. 22, 2016, 10:30 p.m.
Love!!! I use these after every cheer comp on my daughter takes all the caked on makeup off and doesn't irritate her skin
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?