Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Louisa K.
Louisa K.
Rochelle Park, NJ

These make-up removers work great. They don't feel oily and get all the dirt and grime off your face. It truly feels clean.
pam f.
pam f.

Love these for removing makeup plus it gives you a calming effect before bedtime. Makes your skin feel clean and refreshed.
Steph G.
Steph G.
Appleton, WI

Love this product! It's really gently to the skin and smells great! Makes my skin fell great! Just a over all great product
Angela L.
Angela L.
Utica, NY

After trying these cleans so great. Gets all the makeup off especially the eyeliner. When done your face feels so refreshed
Esty C.
Esty C.
Brooklyn, NY

I use this cause I find it very convenient and it gets the job done and it removes all my make up off I think it's the best
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Newark, CA

Amazing with one time I clean my eye it removes all my make up ! I use this every night & buy this product all the time 😁☺️
Glenna P.
Glenna P.
Yatesville, GA

Love this product buses everyday and can't be without. Very gentle on the skin and doesn't leave my skin feeling dried out.
Lizeth J.
Lizeth J.
Lanham, MD

Love tje smell of thesese lavender make up remover towelettes. I also love the blue version but these have a pleasent smell
Amy L.
Amy L.

This product did the job in removing my makeup but around my eyes are very sensitive so there was a little bit of stinging.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Colorado City, TX

These are my favorite makeup removing towels. They actually did make my skin feel calm at night and offer a clean face too.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now