Add a Photo

Astrid A.
Astrid A.
Los Angeles, CA

I absolutely love this! Love the smell! Super
Calming and soothing. I have oil skin and acne prone skin and it doesn't break me out
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
San Diego, CA

Best makeup wipes ever ! Really get everything off with out rubbing hard. It is very useful for a quick take off. Really recommend.
Chelseah A.
Chelseah A.
Searcy, AR

These works just they they say. Leave my face a little bit dry, but that is more a testament to my sensitive skin than the product.
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.
Santa Cruz, CA

I love them! They take all my make up off and leave my eyes feeling smooth and easy. I love the way they smell. No wrinkles for me.
Shanna L.
Shanna L.
Greensburg, PA

These made my poor sensitive skin break out for a week. I had a rash from this stuff. I don't recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Liza A.
Liza A.

Unfortunately this product tends to be hard on the skin, would not recommend for people with sensitive or that use makeup regularly
Kara H.
Kara H.
White Lake, MI

Took my makeup off nicely, but I didn't like the texture of the towelettes. I would purchase them again because they work very well
Macy C.
Macy C.

I love the clean feeling using these! The smell is good. Price is okay. I hardly wash my face when I should, so these are my go to!
Erika H.
Erika H.
Marysville, CA

These makeup remover wipes are amazing I love them great on the skin leaves behind no makeup residue and light packaging for travel
Brandyanne G.
Brandyanne G.
Hesperia, CA

This product is great for light makeup but won't remove stubborn eye makeup. I would recommend this product for light makeup users.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now