Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Irma O.
Irma O.
Montclair, CA
I use these all the time and always run out. It's so easy so that you don't have to rinse. And it leaves my skin so clean.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Fountain Hills, AZ
Feb. 22, 2016, 12:33 p.m.
I love Neutrogena makeup remover pads. I don't know that the night calming claim is true but they definitely remove makeup.
Tab E.
Tab E.
De Queen, AR
March 11, 2016, 10:18 p.m.
This actually ended up breaking me out. I'm not sure exactly what it is about these wipes, but they didn't work out for me
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Virginia Beach, VA
March 2, 2016, 1:30 p.m.
Love how these take my make-up off so easily! I use them to clean my make-up brushes as well. They have so many good uses!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Del Rio, TX
These are so good and they take of all your make up with just one wipe, they really do relax you and a better night sleep.
Marissa K.
Marissa K.
Buffalo, NY
March 1, 2016, 7:53 p.m.
I love makeup removing wipes in general but I loved the way these made my skin feel. I like how they double as a cleanser.
Marilyn G.
Marilyn G.
Santa Clarita, CA
May 17, 2016, 7:42 p.m.
These are my all time favorite, and the ones in the blue packaging! Super gentle and takes all my makeup off even mascara!
Ashlea G.
Ashlea G.
Rush Springs, OK
Feb. 22, 2016, 2:58 p.m.
These are my absolute favorite makeup remover! They are full of moisture and never dry out my skin, plus I love the scent!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Mcdonough, GA
April 23, 2016, 3:14 p.m.
This works really well. It takes all of my makeup off without scrubbing my face to hard. It's also very gentle on the skin
Jeane D.
Jeane D.
March 2, 2016, 1:13 p.m.
These clean very well, better than most brands. They are moist enough (some brands are just too dry). Soft and convenient.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?