Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Karley G.
Karley G.
East Lansing, MI

Love these wipes! I never go anywhere without them. Always remove my makeup and leave my face feeling fresh and great calming scent
Liz S.
Liz S.
Harrison, MI

Loved these....didn't dry out my skin at all....removed my makeup super easily. And they are budget friendly which is a bigger plus
Sian B.
Sian B.

These are my fave they are gentle but they do take off all of your make up and cleanse your skin. I always purchase when available.
erika y.
erika y.

Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes work extremely well. they remove all makeup. they aren't rough on your skin either.
Maricela M.
Maricela M.

They smell amazing and remove the makeup very well . Packaging is just like any other make up remover . I purchased it at Walmart .
Lara L.
Lara L.

Really love these face wipes, they remove makeup really well especially for sensitive skin and they're very gentle around the eyes.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Cherokee Village, AR

These cleansing wipes are so convenient and smell amazing! They worked great at taking off all of my makeup, especially my mascara!
Beth G.
Beth G.
Sicklerville , Nj

One of the best makeup wipes I have ever used! Always gets all of my makeup off and doesn't make my skin red or irritated. Love it!
Liza A.
Liza A.

Unfortunately this product tends to be hard on the skin, would not recommend for people with sensitive or that use makeup regularly
These make up wipes work so good with out making your skin oily. They are my go to make up wipes. They make your face feel so clean
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now