Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Nevaeh P.
Nevaeh P.
Middlesex, NJ

Love these makeup remover cleansing towelettes! one of the best makeup removing products I have tried! takes my makeup off so well!!
Bonnie B.
Bonnie B.
Saint Joseph, MO

Neutrogena make up removing wipes are quick and convenient. they leave my skin feeling clean and soft, never grimy or greasy feeling
I use these everyday before I go to bed! I love them! They smoothly remove all my makeup leaving my skin feeling refreshed and soft.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Las Vegas, NV

My go to for make up remover - LOVE!!! I always buy this brand and it leaves a smooth finish on your skin and takes off all product.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Senoia, GA

I love make up remover wipes! the Neutrogena ones are always more expensive but if I'm having issues with my skin it is well worth it
Tyra T.
Tyra T.
Aurora, IL

Leaves no excess make up along with leaving the face moisturize.The face is left soft and not irritable once the makeup is removed.
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Chouteau, OK

Great for removi g my makeup but they leave my eyes feeling raw. Not sure if i will purchase again as my eyes are deally sensotive.
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Valparaiso, IN

I love these wipes. They are refreshing and soothing for nightly uses while removing excess makeup. They have a nice scent as well.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Blanchester, OH

I love using these before I go to bed. They easily remove all of my makeup from the day and do not cause any irritation whatsoever.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

Love the scent, very calming. Easy to use, they take off my eye make up without issue and do not hurt my skin or eyes... love them.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now