Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Julie P.
Julie P.
Montgomery, AL

I love this product. It feels so great to a skin. It doesn't feel sticky or anything. I would highly recommend this product!
Katy M.
Katy M.
Orange, CT

Can't live without these!!! Use them nightly to get all my eye makeup off my face they leave my skin feeling clean and fresh
Yahaira S.
Yahaira S.
Laredo, TX

They will remove everything and anything at the first swipe! Totally recommend them! Will leave your face smooth and plumped
zarah s.
zarah s.
Fort Worth, TX

Love love this product it's a holy grail!!!
It helps remove most or all my make up and leaves my face smooth clean and calm!
Isabella P.
Isabella P.
San Marcos, TX

I love these towlettes. They do the job and they smell super good. I would pick these makeup remover towels over any others.
Adrienne Z.
Adrienne Z.
Miami beach, FL

Love these towelettes! The smell great and do a wonderful job at removing my eye makeup,. They don't dry out my skin either.
Steffany A.
Steffany A.

Best thing ever. I keep them right next to my bed and remove my make up every night. Leaves my skin nice and clean and soft.
Alison K.
Alison K.

This was okay. It kinda left a sticky residue on my face. But I always washed my face after with a moisturizer and it's fine
Sophia N.
Sophia N.
San Diego, CA

These are fantastic wipes for my sensitive skin! I use them often because they are perfect for on the go. They are compact.
Kasie S.
Kasie S.

Use these every day! My skin always feels fresh and clean. Carry with you on the go before gym to take make up off as well!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?