Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Anna M.
Anna M.
Rosemead, CA

Easily removes makeup without the need to scrub and wipe roughly. It also doesn't dry out my skin and keeps it moisturizer.
samantha s.
samantha s.
Woodbine, MD

Love these wipes! really leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed. I really feel like all the make up is off your face!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Lebanon, OH

My eyes feel like they are burning after using these so my eyes are too sensitive to use them. I won't purchase them again.
Claudia V.
Claudia V.

Amazing I recommend it 100% ! it moisturized my face really good. used it over night and when I woke up my skin felt fresh!
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Canton, NY

This product removed all my makeup and it did not sting my eyes. One towel removed full face makeup without leaving residue
Kasie S.
Kasie S.

Use these every day! My skin always feels fresh and clean. Carry with you on the go before gym to take make up off as well!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Nahunta, GA

It works really well. i buy and use this product all the time. i highly recommend this. it doesn't leave you with dry skin.
Gisselle F.
Gisselle F.

I like these makeup removers for the face, can be harsh on the eyes though. If you're gentle then you're good. I do recommend
Ivanna S.
Ivanna S.
Goode, VA

Best makeup remover wipes. They can remove a full face of makeup with a single wipe. Doesn't leave behind a residue either.
Diane B.
Diane B.
Methuen, MA

Love these make up removing cleansing towelettes! They are easy to use and work really well for getting off all my makeup!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now