Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Sacramento, CA
March 11, 2016, 4:16 p.m.
Love these! I use them nightly and they do a great job with removing all my makeup. Gentle and super effective on my skin!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Morse, LA
Feb. 10, 2016, 10:30 p.m.
These towelettes leave your face feeling refreshed and clean, it removes all makeup and leaves your face feeling hydrated.
Phoebe C.
Phoebe C.
West Covina, CA
Feb. 3, 2016, 6:14 p.m.
Great for nights that I don't want to deep clean all the make up off of my face. Great for getting off waterproof make up.
Clara C.
Clara C.
Modesto, CA
Feb. 12, 2016, 10:06 p.m.
I absolutely love these face wipes. They take off my makeup with ease and the night calming effects cool my skin at night.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Bledsoe, KY
These makeup remover wipes take off everything! Even my waterproof mascara. I use them every night. The smell is great too
Kirstin T.
Kirstin T.
Mishawaka, IN
March 3, 2016, 11:14 p.m.
These are seriously the best! You don't even have to scrub down hard on your keys for your make up to come off all the way
Jaleaha W.
Jaleaha W.
Fort Pierce, FL
If you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend i know a few of my friends break out when they use it but for me it's fine
Naz F.
Naz F.
Victorville, CA
Feb. 22, 2016, 11:11 a.m.
One of my favorites since it takes off all ur eye makeup without irritating the eye. it also doesn't leave ur face all dry
Missy S.
Missy S.
Anderson, IN
Love these. Keep going to buy more. Really great especially when I use waterproof makeup these seem to take everything off
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Boston, MA
Feb. 24, 2016, 9:58 p.m.
Removes all eye makeup and it calms my face right before I go to bed. Sometimes I use it in the morning too and works fine
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?