Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Sacramento, CA
March 11, 2016, 4:16 p.m.
Love these! I use them nightly and they do a great job with removing all my makeup. Gentle and super effective on my skin!
Naz F.
Naz F.
Victorville, CA
Feb. 22, 2016, 11:11 a.m.
One of my favorites since it takes off all ur eye makeup without irritating the eye. it also doesn't leave ur face all dry
Casey C.
Casey C.
Knoxville, TN
April 2, 2016, 10:06 p.m.
It worked great. Felt really good. I slept very well. It met my expectations. Company did great job creating this product.
Chynna P.
Chynna P.
Hawesville, KY
Feb. 23, 2016, 12:08 p.m.
These work so amazing for me. I love how simple it is for me to take off my make up. So bottom line I would recommend this
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
San Antonio, TX
April 30, 2016, 12:46 a.m.
Great product. Plus the smell is great. Does the job and removes all your make up. I really like them and would recommend.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Virginia Beach, VA
March 2, 2016, 1:30 p.m.
Love how these take my make-up off so easily! I use them to clean my make-up brushes as well. They have so many good uses!
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Providence, RI
March 11, 2016, 4:13 p.m.
Easily removes all makeup at the end of the day. Cleaning my face before bed is very important to me and these are perfect
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Fountain Hills, AZ
Feb. 22, 2016, 12:33 p.m.
I love Neutrogena makeup remover pads. I don't know that the night calming claim is true but they definitely remove makeup.
jannete j.
jannete j.
Vacaville, CA
March 28, 2016, 9:01 p.m.
Awsome makeup remover, they are soft and remove everything, also Smells so good, and you don't have any problems to use it
Marsha J.
Marsha J.
Greeneville, TN
Feb. 10, 2016, 1:29 p.m.
Love the way these towelettes make my face feel after the make up is removed. Smells great too. Removes makeup very well!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?