Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Hopkinsville, KY

This product was good but not the best I have used my face is very sensitive and breaks out very easy but it did do the job!
zarah s.
zarah s.
Fort Worth, TX

Love love this product it's a holy grail!!!
It helps remove most or all my make up and leaves my face smooth clean and calm!
Lorena C.
Lorena C.
Fitzgerald, GA

I only try it once and it's a good, not that I love it but I like how my face feels clean and fresh after I wipe the make up
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Muncy, PA

I like the night time ones right before bed and it removes all the make up. Makes my skin feel soft and removes the make up.
Stormie M.
Stormie M.
Dayton, TN

It's so rare that I find a make up remover wipe that actually doesn't cause my face to break out. I would totally recommend.
Mary Jo F.
Mary Jo F.
Jenkintown, PA

Nice smell and cleans skin well. They are soft and soothing. A good product and my teenage daughter likes to use it as well.
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Youngwood, PA

Worked great!! It removed all the waterproof mascara. It was very refreshing. It left my skin feeling clean with no residue.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Buffalo, NY

Great at night time, takes make up off without leaving an oil base on your face. It is calming and relaxing at night as well
Julie P.
Julie P.
Montgomery, AL

I love this product. It feels so great to a skin. It doesn't feel sticky or anything. I would highly recommend this product!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Winder, GA

I love the night calming towelettes. I would have given more stars if it wasn't so harsh on the eyes when taking of mascara.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?