Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Love these !! They smell good and always get all of my makeup off !! Used to use cheap ones.from five below now I'm stuck to these !
I use these everyday before I go to bed! I love them! They smoothly remove all my makeup leaving my skin feeling refreshed and soft.
Dulce O.
Dulce O.
North Hollywood

These r the best i love them very gentle on ur skin and get the job done and removed alll your make up i love it and they smell good
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
South Point, OH

They done great, I was very pleased:) went to bed feeling clean an relaxed. I didn't have to scrub my face raw & go to bed sore. lol
Sammy W.
Sammy W.
Coldwater, MS

I really didn't like this product irritated my skin and really burned my eyes. I also really didn't care for the overwhelming smell.
Damara M.
Damara M.

I use these almost every day I always run out I love the sample size they fit in my purse so I clean my eyeliner off if I mess it up
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Granite City, IL

Burned my eyes after using but over all removed the makeup like it was suppose to do. They smell great and aren't bad for the price!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
New Hudson, MI

I use these every day and night. Not only to remove make up but for a face wash wipe as well. Love them, couldn't live without them.
Mallory J.
Mallory J.
Georgetown, KY

I love these wipes! They make my face feel so fresh and clean! It is especially good for sensitive skin! The price is very managable
Nevaeh P.
Nevaeh P.
Middlesex, NJ

Love these makeup remover cleansing towelettes! one of the best makeup removing products I have tried! takes my makeup off so well!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now