Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Safae M.
Safae M.

Siempre las tengo no puedo vivir sin ellas son super geniales hasta ahora las mejores que he usado mi piel está enamorada de ellas 😍
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Iowa Falls, IA

These are great they don't leave your face oily and dose a great job of getting all the make up off so you have a clean face for bed
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
New Hudson, MI

I use these every day and night. Not only to remove make up but for a face wash wipe as well. Love them, couldn't live without them.
Khristina R.
Khristina R.
Alamosa, CO

These wipes take off even the toughest makeup. It leaves my skin feeling moistened and soft. Works well hut gentle at the same.time.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Glenpool, OK

Neutrogena Makeup cleansing towelettes are my favorite cleansing wipes brand. They leave my face feeling super clean and non greasy.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Shreveport, LA

This is my go to make up remover. I love the cooling and soothing feeling after I clean my face. Very gentle and lightly fragranced.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Love these !! They smell good and always get all of my makeup off !! Used to use cheap ones.from five below now I'm stuck to these !
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Jacksonville, FL

Removes water proof mascara. Smells good but leaves my face a little oily. Was great at removing my water Oreo eyeliner and mascara.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Senoia, GA

I love make up remover wipes! the Neutrogena ones are always more expensive but if I'm having issues with my skin it is well worth it
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Columbia, SC

Very smooth on the skin. I am very oil and acne prone and this does no such irritation and it also does not.make my breakouts worse.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now