Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Krissy S.
Krissy S.

The wipes smelled amazing and didn't i irritate my sensitive skin. It removed most of my makeup - except waterproof mascara.
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Papillion, NE

Smells like a cloud! Very soothing to skin after a long day. Removes makeup and moisturizes so skin won't dry out overnight.
Steffany A.
Steffany A.

Best thing ever. I keep them right next to my bed and remove my make up every night. Leaves my skin nice and clean and soft.
Meaghan O.
Meaghan O.
Watertown, NY

Love the smell and love the effectiveness. It's also softer on the skin than the store brand versions of the makeup remover!
Lorena C.
Lorena C.
Fitzgerald, GA

I only try it once and it's a good, not that I love it but I like how my face feels clean and fresh after I wipe the make up
Adrienne Z.
Adrienne Z.
Miami beach, FL

Love these towelettes! The smell great and do a wonderful job at removing my eye makeup,. They don't dry out my skin either.
Ariana C.
Ariana C.
Forest Hill, MD

Perfect for skin sensitive skin and oily skin. does not break your face out and is perfect for getting all your makeup off !
Yahaira S.
Yahaira S.
Laredo, TX

They will remove everything and anything at the first swipe! Totally recommend them! Will leave your face smooth and plumped
Madison O.
Madison O.
Lexington, KY

Easy go to product before bed. Smells awesome too. Easy to take on the go. These wipes do a good job of removing eye make up
Sonia L.
Sonia L.

Love. Easy to use on the go. Sometimes leaves a residue. Maybe because i have oily skin.
I definitely would continue to use.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now