Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Coplay, PA

I loved these cleansing towelettes they are very easy to use and super practical when trying to remove your make up quickly.
Sonia L.
Sonia L.

Love. Easy to use on the go. Sometimes leaves a residue. Maybe because i have oily skin.
I definitely would continue to use.
Kaylea R.
Kaylea R.

Love these towelettes! I normally purchase the off brand, since they're cheaper.
They leave my face feeling fresh and clean.
Alison K.
Alison K.

This was okay. It kinda left a sticky residue on my face. But I always washed my face after with a moisturizer and it's fine
Angie L.
Angie L.
Yakima, WA

I love the night calming makeup towelettes they work so good for me and they remove all my makeup and leaving my skin clean.
Steffany A.
Steffany A.

Best thing ever. I keep them right next to my bed and remove my make up every night. Leaves my skin nice and clean and soft.
Krissy S.
Krissy S.

The wipes smelled amazing and didn't i irritate my sensitive skin. It removed most of my makeup - except waterproof mascara.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Batesville, IN

Love Love Love!! These towelettes completely removed all the makeup from the day and left my face feeling clean and relaxed.
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Papillion, NE

Smells like a cloud! Very soothing to skin after a long day. Removes makeup and moisturizes so skin won't dry out overnight.
Grace L.
Grace L.
Leander, TX

Awesome for travel or to keep in your purse if you need to go from day makeup to night without going home to wash your face!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?