Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Johnstown, PA

Smells great, takes off all my makeup and leaves nothing on my face. My face stays clear. I keep using the same product its awesome.
Mia K.
Mia K.
Lake Zurich, IL

Very nice. removed makeup quickly and easily but still kinda smears it under the eyes, but that can be fixed by using more wipes lol
Susan r.
Susan r.
Wood River, IL

I use this every night,by using this product, I don't have wash my face. I just use the towelettes and usually only have to use one.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Brooklyn, NY

These wipes are the best that I have used. Very moist and don't irritate my skin. I repurchase about once a month and use one a day.
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Huntsville, AL

The wipes felt amazing on my skin. My makeup came off without any trouble at all. I bought them from Walmart. They were very gentle.
Chasity M.
Chasity M.
Columbus, GA

It was really helpful, cleaned and refreshed my face. All I had too was wipe my face and the job was done. It was all pretty simple.
Abby N.
Abby N.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this towelettes they work so well my taking all the make-up off .
Also it smells good and it's very soft for any type of skin
Jannese T.
Jannese T.
Scotch Plains, NJ

Neutrogena wipes are the only product I use to remove my makeup after a long day. These wipes are fantastic and smell like lavender.
Analilia F.
Analilia F.
Dallas, TX

Love it. Works really good I love the way it removes my makeup it's smooth. Its soft and doesn't hurt my eyes like some other brands
Sara W.
Sara W.
Las Vegas, NV

My go to for make up remover - LOVE!!! I always buy this brand and it leaves a smooth finish on your skin and takes off all product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now