Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Hopkinsville, KY

This product was good but not the best I have used my face is very sensitive and breaks out very easy but it did do the job!
Valerie Z.
Valerie Z.
Rialto

These towelettes are heaven sent! They remove every bit of make up without leaving any gross residue and they smell amazing!
member-03586d627
member-03586d627
Aubrey, TX

It help for make up remover but I have to clean with Cerave moisturizer cleaner after that to remove all the leftover makeup
Yahaira S.
Yahaira S.
Laredo, TX

They will remove everything and anything at the first swipe! Totally recommend them! Will leave your face smooth and plumped
Heather J.
Heather J.
White House, TN

Leaves my face soft and not dried out. Removes all dirt and make up and it doesn't break my face out like other cleaners do.
Sonia L.
Sonia L.

Love. Easy to use on the go. Sometimes leaves a residue. Maybe because i have oily skin.
I definitely would continue to use.
Ally H.
Ally H.
Boone, NC

I love these so much. I wear a lot of makeup everyday and these wipes really get the job done. They take off a of my makeup.
Meaghan O.
Meaghan O.
Watertown, NY

Love the smell and love the effectiveness. It's also softer on the skin than the store brand versions of the makeup remover!
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
Killeen, TX

This product is my holy grail to removing my makeup before bed. I like that it doesn't dry out my skin or make it feel tacky
Kerri N.
Kerri N.
Gilbert, AZ

Easy, convenient, and effective! These sit next to my bedside and I use every night. Beats going to sleep with a dirty face.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?