Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Megan B.
Megan B.

This is my favorite makeup remover wipe and I have tried just about all of them. Great for sensitive skin. Smells great too.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Batesville, IN

Love Love Love!! These towelettes completely removed all the makeup from the day and left my face feeling clean and relaxed.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Winder, GA

I love the night calming towelettes. I would have given more stars if it wasn't so harsh on the eyes when taking of mascara.
Grace L.
Grace L.
Leander, TX

Awesome for travel or to keep in your purse if you need to go from day makeup to night without going home to wash your face!
Lexi S.
Lexi S.

Great product to use before bed. doesn't leave residue that would cling to your face all night and easily removes any makeup
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Coplay, PA

I loved these cleansing towelettes they are very easy to use and super practical when trying to remove your make up quickly.
Mary Jo F.
Mary Jo F.
Jenkintown, PA

Nice smell and cleans skin well. They are soft and soothing. A good product and my teenage daughter likes to use it as well.
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
Killeen, TX

This product is my holy grail to removing my makeup before bed. I like that it doesn't dry out my skin or make it feel tacky
Steffany A.
Steffany A.

Best thing ever. I keep them right next to my bed and remove my make up every night. Leaves my skin nice and clean and soft.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Eugene, OR

Love these baby's! I use them.most every night never irritate my skin, smell good and feel good definitely does its job well!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now