Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Jennah F.
Jennah F.
Highland Park, NJ

It smelled really nice. The actual wipe is gentle on skin. It removes make up really well depending on how much you have on.
Katy M.
Katy M.
Orange, CT

Can't live without these!!! Use them nightly to get all my eye makeup off my face they leave my skin feeling clean and fresh
Kristina K.
Kristina K.

They work very well! the only thing I didn't like was that it took a while and a bit of tough rubbing to take off my mascara
Shantyse W.
Shantyse W.
Philadelphia, PA

The best product for removing makeup. It doesn't leave a film or residue in your skin or make it tight. I love this product!
member-03586d627
member-03586d627
Aubrey, TX

It help for make up remover but I have to clean with Cerave moisturizer cleaner after that to remove all the leftover makeup
Mary Jo F.
Mary Jo F.
Jenkintown, PA

Nice smell and cleans skin well. They are soft and soothing. A good product and my teenage daughter likes to use it as well.
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Youngwood, PA

Worked great!! It removed all the waterproof mascara. It was very refreshing. It left my skin feeling clean with no residue.
sana j.
sana j.
Lawrenceville, GA

I have pretty sensitive skin and cant really rub my face too much without it hurting but this takes my makeup off in a snap.
Ally H.
Ally H.
Boone, NC

I love these so much. I wear a lot of makeup everyday and these wipes really get the job done. They take off a of my makeup.
Aida C.
Aida C.

I only Use this product to remove my make up. Does not leave a sticky after use feeling. Soft and great on my sensible skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now