Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Melissa W.
Melissa W.

These really work well. I like that they don't leave your face feeling oily after use. My face feels fresh and clean after every use.
vivian p.
vivian p.
Whittier, CA

These are my go to wipes. By far the best make up wipes I've used.. they wipe up most make up with one wipe and leave my skin smooth.
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
Kingsport, TN

Wonderful makeup remover towelettes. They remove waterproof makeup without a problem and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and soft.
Dulce O.
Dulce O.
Mexico

I don't remember who the product leave my skin but the thing I remember is about the effectiveness, I honestly recommended this product
Saidella D.
Saidella D.
Aurora, CO

My holy grail to prefect skin the best so far cleans with one wipe and doesn't dry out my skin I buy these in bulk they're that good!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Agat, GU

Good for sensitive skin. But would be better if they were moistened better. They tend to be too dry to remove makeup that's stubborn.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Commerce

Great for removing makeup after a long day. It calms you for your beauty sleep as wel and really removes everything off of your face.
Raelynn B.
Raelynn B.
Crete, NE

These effectively remove makeup, even waterproof mascara, with just one towel. They don't burn your eyes like other makeup removers.
Pearl F.
Pearl F.
Temecula, CA

My favorite makeup remover because it actually removes waterproof eye makeup as well as soothes my face since I have sensitive skin.
Abby N.
Abby N.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this towelettes they work so well my taking all the make-up off .
Also it smells good and it's very soft for any type of skin
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now