Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Beth F.
Beth F.
Lexington, SC

Absolutely one of the best & only wipes I will use on my face to take off makeup. Leaves your skin so lovely & conditioned!!
Tina M.
Tina M.
El Paso, TX

These are great. Very gentle and work very well. My skin also seems to have some improvement as well which is an added plus.
Adrienne Z.
Adrienne Z.
Miami beach, FL

Love these towelettes! The smell great and do a wonderful job at removing my eye makeup,. They don't dry out my skin either.
Steffany A.
Steffany A.

Best thing ever. I keep them right next to my bed and remove my make up every night. Leaves my skin nice and clean and soft.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Eugene, OR

Love these baby's! I use them.most every night never irritate my skin, smell good and feel good definitely does its job well!
Lorena C.
Lorena C.
Fitzgerald, GA

I only try it once and it's a good, not that I love it but I like how my face feels clean and fresh after I wipe the make up
Mishal F.
Mishal F.

I like these wipes for light makeup but in my opinion they don't work as well as the orange or blue neutrogena makeup wipes.
Isabella P.
Isabella P.
San Marcos, TX

I love these towlettes. They do the job and they smell super good. I would pick these makeup remover towels over any others.
Jennah F.
Jennah F.
Highland Park, NJ

It smelled really nice. The actual wipe is gentle on skin. It removes make up really well depending on how much you have on.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.

They work very well! the only thing I didn't like was that it took a while and a bit of tough rubbing to take off my mascara
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now