Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Newport, KY

It's great I love it. Works every time and it don't break my face out. Very nice product. Easy to open packaging. Repeat user.
Sarai M.
Sarai M.

Me gusta es facil de llevar en la cartera aparte remueve muy bien el maquillaje y me encanta eso, su aroma un olor exquisito.
Ofia B.
Ofia B.

I have sensitive skin and this does not make me break out at all. One of my everday products and it easily removes my makeup.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Burlington, IA

Removed even mascara. Left face feeling clean and refreshed. My go to when traveling. Nice convenient easy to open packaging.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Janesville, WI

The towelettes are my favorite. It's super easy to use and you don't have to sit and scrub your eyes to get your make up off.
Valerie Z.
Valerie Z.
Rialto

These towelettes are heaven sent! They remove every bit of make up without leaving any gross residue and they smell amazing!
Mishal F.
Mishal F.

I like these wipes for light makeup but in my opinion they don't work as well as the orange or blue neutrogena makeup wipes.
Tina M.
Tina M.
El Paso, TX

These are great. Very gentle and work very well. My skin also seems to have some improvement as well which is an added plus.
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
Killeen, TX

This product is my holy grail to removing my makeup before bed. I like that it doesn't dry out my skin or make it feel tacky
Isabella P.
Isabella P.
San Marcos, TX

I love these towlettes. They do the job and they smell super good. I would pick these makeup remover towels over any others.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now