Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Taj T.
Taj T.
Glen Oaks, NY

These are my favorite, go-to make-up removers! I use them every night before heading off to bed. Prior to this, I was using water to remove my make-up and noticed that my skin would break out often. But after using Neutrogena's towelettes, I noticed my skin was healthier and much more clear. Highly recommended!
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Overland Park, KS

The neutrogena night calming makeup remover towelettes are pretty decent. The packages are really convenient when it comes to traveling or just keeping a pack in your bag. The wipes remove makeup fairly well but I've honestly gotten better removal results and less eye irritation from generic brands like equate.
Shameeka B.
Shameeka B.
Hazleton, PA

I personally love these wipes. I'm one that has to remove my make up at night. This makeup remover wipe is extremely gentle and make your face fell wonderfully clean. You will need to properly mosturize because your will start to dry out. I also hope they change the packaging soon. It tends to dry out quickly.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Geneseo, KS

Over all these are effective at removing makeup but I have difficulty removing waterproof mascara with them. I have mature skin that becomes dry easily. These do not make my face feel dry at all. I like the convenience of the packaging, very convenient for my gym bag. I would recommend these for every day use.
Traci S.
Traci S.
Troy, MI

Great smell, and no eye irritation! Removed my tricky mascara with no problem. I use Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes and almost nothing takes that mascara off without taking my eyelashes with it. This makeup remover was tough on my mascara (and full coverage foundation) while being gentle on my lashes and skin.
Beatriz C.
Beatriz C.
Bakersfield, CA

Absolutely love these makeup removers. They take off all of my makeup, even anything that is waterproof. They are so gentle on the skin and feel super smooth. I purchased mine from Target and they were very affordable. I definitely recommend these to all my friends and family. I have been using them for years!
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Ripon, CA

I always like to remove my makeup before bed and need a good makeup remover wipe to do so. This one took everything off of my face including my heavy eye makeup and left me with a nice calming effect after. It was a good wipe. I would say I wish they were rippled in order to remover easier. Overall a good buy.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Louisville, KY

I've used this product once. I prefer the original, as this version has a strange smell that doesn't agree with me. Also, while this does have the moistness that the original has, it seems to sting my eyes when I use it. I would recommend it to those that don't have sensitive eyes, and don't mind a fragrance.
Camille T.
Camille T.

I love this quick and easy make up wipes! I've been using these forever and love how they minimize the redness on my face. I like the packaging, especially since you can purchase the sturdy container for refills. The scent is fairly light and not overpowering. One of the most affordable go to products I have!
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Morgantown, WV

I've tried many make up removers. The liquids are too oily or completely opposite and dry my skin out. A lot of wipes burn my eyes. But these Neutogena towelettes are so gentle, very wet, and easily take my make up off! I've been using this product for 5 or more years now and they will always be my favorite !
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now