Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Overland Park, KS

The neutrogena night calming makeup remover towelettes are pretty decent. The packages are really convenient when it comes to traveling or just keeping a pack in your bag. The wipes remove makeup fairly well but I've honestly gotten better removal results and less eye irritation from generic brands like equate.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Ripon, CA

I always like to remove my makeup before bed and need a good makeup remover wipe to do so. This one took everything off of my face including my heavy eye makeup and left me with a nice calming effect after. It was a good wipe. I would say I wish they were rippled in order to remover easier. Overall a good buy.
Beatriz C.
Beatriz C.
Bakersfield, CA

Absolutely love these makeup removers. They take off all of my makeup, even anything that is waterproof. They are so gentle on the skin and feel super smooth. I purchased mine from Target and they were very affordable. I definitely recommend these to all my friends and family. I have been using them for years!
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Geneseo, KS

Over all these are effective at removing makeup but I have difficulty removing waterproof mascara with them. I have mature skin that becomes dry easily. These do not make my face feel dry at all. I like the convenience of the packaging, very convenient for my gym bag. I would recommend these for every day use.
Traci S.
Traci S.
Troy, MI

Great smell, and no eye irritation! Removed my tricky mascara with no problem. I use Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes and almost nothing takes that mascara off without taking my eyelashes with it. This makeup remover was tough on my mascara (and full coverage foundation) while being gentle on my lashes and skin.
Shameeka B.
Shameeka B.
Hazleton, PA

I personally love these wipes. I'm one that has to remove my make up at night. This makeup remover wipe is extremely gentle and make your face fell wonderfully clean. You will need to properly mosturize because your will start to dry out. I also hope they change the packaging soon. It tends to dry out quickly.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Louisville, KY

I've used this product once. I prefer the original, as this version has a strange smell that doesn't agree with me. Also, while this does have the moistness that the original has, it seems to sting my eyes when I use it. I would recommend it to those that don't have sensitive eyes, and don't mind a fragrance.
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Morgantown, WV

I've tried many make up removers. The liquids are too oily or completely opposite and dry my skin out. A lot of wipes burn my eyes. But these Neutogena towelettes are so gentle, very wet, and easily take my make up off! I've been using this product for 5 or more years now and they will always be my favorite !
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Indianapolis, IN

Love these. They leave my face feeling clean and refreshed. I use them everyday to remove my makeup before bedtime. No residue of greasy feeling. After a long day of kids activities and sweating these not only remove makeup, but they remove sweat and dirt also. I love how my face feels clean after using them.
Mary T.
Mary T.

These are my favorite makeup remover towelettes. I have purchased many times. It is very effective at removing both face and eye makeup, and leaves your skin clear and you don't need to wash your face afterwards. I really like the packaging with the resealable pouch and the scent of the wipes - very relaxing.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?