Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
My go to makeup wipes it take off every thing and the calming lavender smells so good and truly relaxing when take off makeup
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Scotch Plains, NJ

The product did an effective job removing my makeup and did not leave my skin feeling dry or irritated. I would recommend it.
Stephany C.
Stephany C.
Opa Locka, FL

I love these for makeup . cleans all the makeup befor bed and leaves the face supper smoth and amazing .. I love this product
Shaylynn T.
Shaylynn T.
Dover, PA

I really like this makeup remover product. I have been using it for over 2 years now! I mainly get it from Walmart or Target!
Just your average makeup remover wipes.. Nothing special about them, but I also have no complaints, they get the job done !(:
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
Burlington, VT

Great for those of us with sensitive skin and who don't like harsh chemicals or smells! Easy to use packaging for travel etc.
Ofia B.
Ofia B.

I have sensitive skin and this does not make me break out at all. One of my everday products and it easily removes my makeup.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Newport, KY

It's great I love it. Works every time and it don't break my face out. Very nice product. Easy to open packaging. Repeat user.
RUTH M.
RUTH M.

My favorite makeup remover wipes.. I only need one wipe.. Very moist.. Beautiful calming scent.. Great on removing mascara...
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Burlington, IA

Removed even mascara. Left face feeling clean and refreshed. My go to when traveling. Nice convenient easy to open packaging.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?