Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Paola A.
Paola A.

Let's my face feel fresh and soft every night especially since it's so difficult taking off make-up, this has made it so easy to use!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Gainesville, GA

I didn't care for these. They burned my eyes when I used them to take off my eye makeup. I wouldn't say I have sensitive eyes either.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

This is one of my favorite makeup remover products! It is soothing to my skin but still gets all the makeup and dirt out of my pores.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.

I love using these before bed. Even when you're tired, it's so easy to use and remove your makeup. These are great for traveling too!
Taya B.
Taya B.
Lake Echo, NS

I've used this in the past and it works so well! It only took me 3 swipes to remove my eye makeup and the package lasted me 2 months!
Madisen J.
Madisen J.

I love these make up remover towelettes. Very light and refreshing. There is no oily residue so it is perfect for the end of the day.
Clau V.
Clau V.
Douglas, AZ

Makes my face feel so smooth, and relaxed. The only thing I don't like is that I struggle to remove water proof mascara and lipstick.
Candy D.
Candy D.
Saint Louis, MO

Great product. Easy to use, convenient and quick. Great for those nights when you don't have the energy to do a full blown face wash!
Monica V.
Monica V.
San Antonio, TX

100% takes of makeup without being harsh to the facial skin. My face feels super clean and refreshed after using the makeup removers.
Staci H.
Staci H.
Goose Creek, SC

These are my go to makeup removing wipe to use at night before bed. I love the smell and they always get off my eyeliner and mascara!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now