Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Shaylynn T.
Shaylynn T.
Dover, PA

I really like this makeup remover product. I have been using it for over 2 years now! I mainly get it from Walmart or Target!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Lahaina, HI

One of my favorite makeup removers of all time! It takes out your makeup instantly. With just one wipe, everything comes off.
Just your average makeup remover wipes.. Nothing special about them, but I also have no complaints, they get the job done !(:
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Kissimmee, FL

This is my holy grail makeup remover for my busiest/laziest days when I don't want to or have the time to fully wash my face.
Jade T.
Jade T.
Buffalo, NY

I loved the smell of these! These are a great addition to my nightly routine. They give me a fresh, clean face for the night.
My go to makeup wipes it take off every thing and the calming lavender smells so good and truly relaxing when take off makeup
Khialee B.
Khialee B.
Washington, IL

These work amazing!!! Not only do they leave my skin feeling fresh and clean at night, but I wake up and still feel the same.
Sim D.
Sim D.
Columbus, IN

Love these. I would highly recommend them. They are so gently to the skin. Great way to take of makeup before heading to bed.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Salisbury, NC

So great to use before you go to bed! I use them every night. Makes my face feel so clean and makeup free until the next day!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Newport, KY

It's great I love it. Works every time and it don't break my face out. Very nice product. Easy to open packaging. Repeat user.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now