Add a Photo

Photos (36)
LaTisha L.
LaTisha L.
Elk Grove, CA

It doesn't irritate my skin. Actually leaves my skin under my eyes soft. Other products make me feel like I just had a chemical peel.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
St. Catharines , Ontario, ON

OMG!! Makes life so simple! I love the fact that you run the cloth over your face and it is clean! I would recommend this to everyone
Nitasha N.
Nitasha N.

I love it amazing affordable easy to use does the job will keep using it good product and i love it definitely buying it time to time
Dulce O.
Dulce O.
Mexico

I don't remember who the product leave my skin but the thing I remember is about the effectiveness, I honestly recommended this product
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Schenectady, NY

I loved this product!! At night time it was so soothing and calming to take my makeup off with I loved it! Deffinitly would buy again
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.

I love using these before bed. Even when you're tired, it's so easy to use and remove your makeup. These are great for traveling too!
Trinity O.
Trinity O.
Moreno Valley, CA

Love these
They removed all of my makeup even waterproof mascara
And they don't irritate my eyes like most other makeup remover wipes
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

This is one of my favorite makeup remover products! It is soothing to my skin but still gets all the makeup and dirt out of my pores.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Hatboro, PA

These are the only makeup remover towels I buy. The lavender smell is so calming and it doesn't burn your eye or skin like others do!
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Commerce

Great for removing makeup after a long day. It calms you for your beauty sleep as wel and really removes everything off of your face.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now