Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Lahaina, HI

One of my favorite makeup removers of all time! It takes out your makeup instantly. With just one wipe, everything comes off.
Shaylynn T.
Shaylynn T.
Dover, PA

I really like this makeup remover product. I have been using it for over 2 years now! I mainly get it from Walmart or Target!
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
El Paso, TX

Very effective. With only one towelette I am able to remove most of the remaining products I have been using through the day.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Wyckoff, NJ

I love these! They smell super nice and work really well to remove every trace of makeup on my skin. I purchased mine at CVS.
Jade T.
Jade T.
Buffalo, NY

I loved the smell of these! These are a great addition to my nightly routine. They give me a fresh, clean face for the night.
trisha i.
trisha i.
Pearl City, HI

Hands down my favorite makeup remover! Part of my daily routine for almost 2 years. Leaves my face feeling great every night!
Alanna L.
Alanna L.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Extremely gentle on my skin. The scent was light but calming. I was able to remove all of my makeup with one wipe. I love it.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
National City, CA

I have sensitive skin and these dried me out too much. The smell was pleasant and it did remove my eyes make up quite nicely.
Kristen O.
Kristen O.
Las Vegas, NV

Great product. Cleans make up off very easily and has a nice calming smell perfect to use right before bed. I would recommend
Anna G.
Anna G.
Tampa, FL

The wipes work well enough, however, I prefer a wetter product to use on my face. If it's too dry then it irritates the skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now