Add a Photo

Katy M.
Katy M.
Orange, CT
Feb. 22, 2016, 8:19 p.m.
Can't live without these!!! Use them nightly to get all my eye makeup off my face they leave my skin feeling clean and fresh
Ally H.
Ally H.
Boone, NC
March 28, 2016, 1:50 p.m.
I love these so much. I wear a lot of makeup everyday and these wipes really get the job done. They take off a of my makeup.
Alison K.
Alison K.
March 4, 2016, 10:58 p.m.
This was okay. It kinda left a sticky residue on my face. But I always washed my face after with a moisturizer and it's fine
Shantyse W.
Shantyse W.
Philadelphia, PA
March 31, 2016, 9:39 a.m.
The best product for removing makeup. It doesn't leave a film or residue in your skin or make it tight. I love this product!
sana j.
sana j.
Lawrenceville, GA
March 3, 2016, 3:32 p.m.
I have pretty sensitive skin and cant really rub my face too much without it hurting but this takes my makeup off in a snap.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Pittsburgh, PA
May 21, 2016, 8:04 a.m.
It works great! Removes make up right away. No need to wash your face with soap so it eliminates the hassle of getting messy
Yahaira S.
Yahaira S.
Laredo, TX
Feb. 29, 2016, 10:03 p.m.
They will remove everything and anything at the first swipe! Totally recommend them! Will leave your face smooth and plumped
Heather J.
Heather J.
White House, TN
April 26, 2016, 11:44 a.m.
Leaves my face soft and not dried out. Removes all dirt and make up and it doesn't break my face out like other cleaners do.
Isabella P.
Isabella P.
San Marcos, TX
Feb. 17, 2016, 10:55 p.m.
I love these towlettes. They do the job and they smell super good. I would pick these makeup remover towels over any others.
Krissy S.
Krissy S.
March 13, 2016, 1:57 p.m.
The wipes smelled amazing and didn't i irritate my sensitive skin. It removed most of my makeup - except waterproof mascara.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?