Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Jade S.
Jade S.
San Diego, CA

These remove makeup almost flawlessly but do wash your face again after since it doesn't always remove all of the mascara (waterproof)
Maya W.
Maya W.
Granger, IN

Love these! Use them before washing my face for taking off my makeup, they don't break me out at all so that makes me extremely happy!
Blair B.
Blair B.
Selmer, TN

Takes off my eye makeup with one swipe ! I wear heavy-dark eyeshadow most days and these can literally wipe it all away in two wipes !
Mitzi O.
Mitzi O.

I loooove these makeup remover wipes! They are so soft and so smooth. The smell is amazing! It's my go to product before going to bed!
Andrea g.
Andrea g.
Pittsville, MD

I love these towelettes I use them in the evening before bed to take my makeup off .. Leaves my face clean and a calming fresh scent.
Lyndsay M.
Lyndsay M.
Carterville, IL

This is my favorite make up wipe! Removes everything and has a very calming night time lavender scent which is also my favorite scent
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.

I don't like these that much. I'm sure it's just me but they left me feeling greasy and made my skin get oily super fast. Not for me.
Clau V.
Clau V.
Douglas, AZ

Makes my face feel so smooth, and relaxed. The only thing I don't like is that I struggle to remove water proof mascara and lipstick.
Trinity O.
Trinity O.
Moreno Valley, CA

Love these
They removed all of my makeup even waterproof mascara
And they don't irritate my eyes like most other makeup remover wipes
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Gainesville, GA

I didn't care for these. They burned my eyes when I used them to take off my eye makeup. I wouldn't say I have sensitive eyes either.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now