Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Unique A.
Unique A.

It really smells good, but it's bad for a sensative face, My face starts to burn for some reason but It works. Overall great.
Ofia B.
Ofia B.

I have sensitive skin and this does not make me break out at all. One of my everday products and it easily removes my makeup.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Janesville, WI

The towelettes are my favorite. It's super easy to use and you don't have to sit and scrub your eyes to get your make up off.
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
Burlington, VT

Great for those of us with sensitive skin and who don't like harsh chemicals or smells! Easy to use packaging for travel etc.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Scotch Plains, NJ

The product did an effective job removing my makeup and did not leave my skin feeling dry or irritated. I would recommend it.
Kristen O.
Kristen O.
Las Vegas, NV

Great product. Cleans make up off very easily and has a nice calming smell perfect to use right before bed. I would recommend
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Wyckoff, NJ

I love these! They smell super nice and work really well to remove every trace of makeup on my skin. I purchased mine at CVS.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
El Paso, TX

Very effective. With only one towelette I am able to remove most of the remaining products I have been using through the day.
RUTH M.
RUTH M.

My favorite makeup remover wipes.. I only need one wipe.. Very moist.. Beautiful calming scent.. Great on removing mascara...
Alanna L.
Alanna L.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Extremely gentle on my skin. The scent was light but calming. I was able to remove all of my makeup with one wipe. I love it.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now