Add a Photo

Katy S.
Katy S.
Rockford, MN
April 4, 2016, 4:12 a.m.
I am in love with these. They leave my face feeling fresh and get most of the makeup off. Smell isn't super chemically ether
Sonia L.
Sonia L.
Feb. 29, 2016, 12:52 p.m.
Love. Easy to use on the go. Sometimes leaves a residue. Maybe because i have oily skin.
I definitely would continue to use.
Stormie M.
Stormie M.
Dayton, TN
April 24, 2016, 7:24 p.m.
It's so rare that I find a make up remover wipe that actually doesn't cause my face to break out. I would totally recommend.
Yahaira S.
Yahaira S.
Laredo, TX
Feb. 29, 2016, 10:03 p.m.
They will remove everything and anything at the first swipe! Totally recommend them! Will leave your face smooth and plumped
member-03586d627
member-03586d627
Aubrey, TX
March 31, 2016, 8:01 a.m.
It help for make up remover but I have to clean with Cerave moisturizer cleaner after that to remove all the leftover makeup
Kerri N.
Kerri N.
Gilbert, AZ
March 10, 2016, 4:04 a.m.
Easy, convenient, and effective! These sit next to my bedside and I use every night. Beats going to sleep with a dirty face.
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Philadelphia, PA
March 21, 2016, 7:54 p.m.
Smells very good and leave my skin feeling refreshed and clean. Really helps remove all of my leftover makeup after
Washing.
Alison K.
Alison K.
March 4, 2016, 10:58 p.m.
This was okay. It kinda left a sticky residue on my face. But I always washed my face after with a moisturizer and it's fine
Heather J.
Heather J.
White House, TN
April 26, 2016, 11:44 a.m.
Leaves my face soft and not dried out. Removes all dirt and make up and it doesn't break my face out like other cleaners do.
Aida C.
Aida C.
March 4, 2016, 10:29 p.m.
I only Use this product to remove my make up. Does not leave a sticky after use feeling. Soft and great on my sensible skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?