Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Krisen O.
Krisen O.
Islandia, NY

Makes your face really soft after using them. I just started using hem and I won't go to any other brand it is now my favorite
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Powell, OH

I love Neutrogena Make-up removers, but the night calming one is my favorite. Works phenomenal and has a great soothing smell.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Tempe, AZ

Removes makeup VERY well. Perfect for when i was a dancer and had a lot to get off. However, it does irritate my eyes and skin
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Adena, OH

Amazing for before bed makeup removal! Takes it all off easily and leaves you feeling refreshed yet tired if that makes sense!
Cathy M.
Cathy M.
Grand Terrace

I really like this product. I feel that it's not rough on the skin like others tend to be and removes the make up pretty well.
Kate G.
Kate G.

Great to travel with when I don't have time to wash my face. I have normal skin and this isn't drying and keeps my skin fresh.
June S.
June S.
Yuma, AZ

This is a really good product! It got rid of all of my makeup even under the eyes. A little burning sensation but it's not bad
Sally S.
Sally S.
Dearborn, MI

They cleans well and last you a long time. Worth the buy and they are great. They clean really good and I love using them alot
Yurup S.
Yurup S.
Aurora, Co

It removes really well i always load up
i love it . you never go wrong with neutrogena .i get it from walmart .packaging is ok
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Kissimmee , Fl

Helps clear my days impurities. It smells amazing and soothes my skin. The only thing it doesn't remove well is my eye makeup.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now