Add a Photo

Photos (36)
molly m.
molly m.
Long Valley, NJ

I really like this product. It removes all the makeup with only about one or two wipes. One complaint is that it makes your face oily.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Cherry Hill, NJ

I love this product. I can always clean my face with just one wipe and I think it has helped keep my skin clearer. Definitely a must!!
Krystle D.
Krystle D.

My favorite makeup removing wipes ever! They get most makeup off with one swipe, but more work is needed to remove waterproof mascara.
celia p.
celia p.

I love it, the towel is so very nice, because remove all make up and i only use one towel and is very cheap.
apart is so easy to found
Dialonde B.
Dialonde B.
Fall River, MA

I considered to be a great buy. Did the job without leaving my face feeling dry or greasy. My face felt light and clean and refreshed.
Gabrielle P.
Gabrielle P.

Always my go-to makeup remover and is a great alternative when you're not looking to go through the make up removing process at night.
Meghan A.
Meghan A.
Hampton, VA

Super soft disposable wipes that are effective at removing my waterproof makeup without harsh scrubbing, and without any harsh smells!
Katrina S.
Katrina S.

I like this product, but I wish they would put it in a booked because the package they use doesn't stay sealed and the towels dry out.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Key West, FL

Love these, after a night out on the town,come home tired and use these for a simple And fast make up removal experience, works great!
Fernanda G.
Fernanda G.

I use this towelettes every night to remove my make up and they are honestly the best ones I've ever used ! I really recommend them !😀
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now